The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Georgia was the #1 team for three years and none of you claimed them, cept Axl when he crawled out the bushes.

Now that they sorry again, otherwise known as back to being Georgia, nobody know them.

Is like yall knew the the mugs was racist and sorry, and wasn't worth claiming.

FireFatMike

New Season, Same Problem
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Georgia was the #1 team for three years and none of you claimed them, cept Axl when he crawled out the bushes.

Now that they sorry again, otherwise known as back to being Georgia, nobody know them.

Is like yall knew the the mugs was racist and sorry, and wasn't worth claiming.

I was there posted in the UGA thread :ufdup:

FireFatMike

New Season, Same Problem
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Ok, then, why aint he going to Austin?
“This dog hasn’t been on a plane yet and hasn’t been on a bus yet,” said Seiler, reached at his home in Savannah on Friday morning. “He is really young and immature and crazy as hell, and this game just wasn’t a good fit for us."

Translation: he on :demonic: right now. They didn't name him "Boom" for nothing. :bustback:

daemonova

Daps
“This dog hasn’t been on a plane yet and hasn’t been on a bus yet,” said Seiler, reached at his home in Savannah on Friday morning. “He is really young and immature and crazy as hell, and this game just wasn’t a good fit for us."

Translation: he on :demonic: right now. They didn't name him "Boom" for nothing. :bustback:
Fine, Fine, Fibe, we'll see what happens next season or this bowl season.

@Numpsay Are you satisfied now?

daemonova

Daps

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
GaFvy5JXcAA53Gn
uga says hes ready
Nah he not coming he scared