Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

More rules changes because of OSU.

:mjlol:

lebron-violin.gif

Sound like u mad that even after y'all lil Lego chip', they still catering to the big dogs w/o us even have to flex muscle :umad:

images

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Catering to, imagine being the Karen of programs having to white guilt your way into help couldn’t be my program

If *we* were the ones "crying", you might have a point. But it ain't our fault the league took notice of injustice and wanted to step in :yeshrug:

I'm actually a fan of the clock games and the little rules only particular brand of coaches pay attention too like how Vrabel would do when coaching my Titans.

But the game is the game

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Yeah that’s it, two Mf’s with nfl dad and uncle who would have been great at Syracuse, again that’s it, and cam, so all that talent and 3 Mf’s

Longer than ol Vernon

You be exaggerating like a mf lol. They would not be the mf same @ no damn Syracuse nicca :russ:

Max Crosby and Aiden Hutchinson >>>>>>>>> those rednecks

Cam Hayward
Sam Hubbard

Let's talk about it.

Plus, can either one of y'all talk to me about what happened to the Taco Tuesday fuccboi?? :patrice:

maxresdefault.jpg

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
You be exaggerating like a mf lol. They would not be the mf same @ no damn Syracuse nicca :russ:

Cam Hayward
Sam Hubbard

Let's talk about it.

Plus, can either one of y'all talk to me about what happened to the Taco Tuesday fuccboi?? :patrice:

maxresdefault.jpg
Brandon Graham
Lamarr Woodley

:unimpressed:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
If *we* were the ones "crying", you might have a point. But it ain't our fault the league took notice of injustice and wanted to step in :yeshrug:

I'm actually a fan of the clock games and the little rules only particular brand of coaches pay attention too like how Vrabel would do when coaching my Titans.

But the game is the game
Exactly. These the same nikkas crying JT was short. We don’t care, they wah wah wah :mjcry:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps

Cam Hayward
Sam Hubbard

Let's talk about it.

maxresdefault.jpg
Oh don’t forget bout bum ass Mazi Smith. I got a plethora of bum ass scUM Cowboy players on my sqaud :snoop:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
'it was really cold out there'

'we had the flu'

'it was only three plays why we lost'

'Rodger was down and called timeout in time'

Sit this one out Buckwheat.

:ufdup:
You follow that Trump they eating dogs n cats lying playing book huh :BrutusMane: . Can’t Trust Maga Me ya new name :BrutusScust: