The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
See breh.. this is why they clown you. And by 'they' I mean errbody.

Show me where Michigan fans on here (or hell ANYWHERE) where we were cocky.

Take your time.

:unimpressed:
Breh Michigan fans were arguing me down saying that yall d line was gonna be too much even though I said we had two first round tackles and two great guards who went against the two best DTs last year. And how we wasn’t that good and all that even though I kept saying it will be a blow out

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

Should be interesting. They're still Georgia @ the end of the day so you can never count them out but they're obviously not operating as high of a clip as they have the past 4-5 years.

I agree I’m surprised by the line going up I’m kinda nervous but tbh if we play the way we play it shouldn’t be like that close maybe a touchdown or so

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Breh Michigan fans were arguing me down saying that yall d line was gonna be too much even though I said we had two first round tackles and two great guards who went against the two best DTs last year. And how we wasn’t that good and all that even though I kept saying it will be a blow out
file.php

Ya'll delusional like OSU now? :gucci:

The hell is Ted Cruz puttin in ya'll water?

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

NC State and UF cancel their series which would have started in 2026. Only two SEC teams Mississippi State and Mizzou have 4 OOC games scheduled in 2026. Safe to say the SEC will move to a 9 game conference schedule in 2026