@Silkk said homie's rockin..

attractive-blonde-man-in-bun.jpg

Somebody lyin .. :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
GZ9SeV6b0AIaSfK
@Trav @Trust Me @Silkk watch out for Indiana
Obviously it's the team which doubled their win total already but let's keep it thoro:

FIU Panthers Football Schedule
Saturday, Aug 31
FIU
3:30pm ET | BTN

W 31-7

Western Illinois Leathernecks Football Schedule
Friday, Sep 6
Western Illinois
7:00pm ET | BTN

W 77-3

Football Schedule
Saturday, Sep 14
atUCLA
7:30pm ET | NBC/Peacock

W 42-13

Charlotte 49ers Football Schedule
Saturday, Sep 21
Charlotte
12:00pm ET | BTN

W 52-14

Maryland Terrapins Football Schedule
Saturday, Sep 28
Maryland
12:00pm ET | BTN

W 42-28

Northwestern Wildcats Football Schedule
Saturday, Oct 5
atNorthwestern
w 41-24

These are the worst teams in FBS and the big ten

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know im about a week late but all time hustle by wr silas bolden of texas on his fumble recovery in the endzone to give texas a 14-3 lead in their win over the sooners. hes blocking on the edge of the tackle box and ends up a couple yards behind the los at the sooner 38 yard line with every sooner defender between him and the ball carrier yet when the ball is fumbled into the endzone he's the first one to it.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
lol its still wild that Florida lost that shyt. Couldn't have asked Tennessee for a worse performance :pachaha:
They got at least 4 more losses coming too. That November slate is disgusting for them.

Georgia:huhldup:
Texas:huhldup:
LSU :huhldup:
Ole Miss:huhldup:

Gahdamn.
Vandy put their SEC high, and I think season high, on Alabama. UGA put up what was almost their SEC high on Alabama (around the same amount they put up on the two worst teams in the SEC in Miss State and Auburn).

OU DEFINITELY has a better defense than Alabama and…I think you can make the argument Florida’s is just as bad. Maybe better?
Florida held Tennessee to 23 points and they have the second to worst defense in the SEC. And Bama and OU's defense is closer than you think. Bama's passing defense is absolutely better than OU's and the numbers show it, despite the injuries.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
They got at least 4 more losses coming too. That November slate is disgusting for them.

Georgia:huhldup:
Texas:huhldup:
LSU :huhldup:
Ole Miss:huhldup:

Gahdamn.

Florida held Tennessee to 23 points and they have the second to worst defense in the SEC. And Bama and OU's defense is closer than you think. Bama's passing defense is absolutely better than OU's and the numbers show it, despite the injuries.

Ayyye i can see UF going 2-2 that slate. LSU and Ole Miss aren’t unbeatable but we ARE coached by an idiot who invents ways to lose