South Side Chicago to Nola
Im taking Jayden Daniels :ehh:

Really

Vince Young was not out there just throwing the ball to himself :comeon:

Limus Sweed 263 yards :why:

Tony Jeffery 400 yards

He had two Te’s
Combined they had maybe 800 yards

Billy Pittman 750 (and then that nikka was never heard from)
Sweed 500 yards
And then a bunch of pips catching passes

Yeah they had rushing but he put up more than any back, that’s him making shyt happen, VY was Texas offense

Without looking name the RBs and WRs.

Johnny was electric but he wasn't as good as the other QBs on this list and that is my point. And I don't agree that Evans and Johnny helped each other vice versa. Evans was/is a hof talent. Johnny was running around in circles throwing jump balls to Evans. He wasn't doing anything to elevate Evans play while Evans was doing plenty to elevate his. I probably take 6 QBs on that list before I think about taking Johnny.

:lolbron: And you are probably right about my Mayfield bias,I just never saw it.

:russ: fair enough on baker, i guess to me it may be more of a memory of his more explosive plays, I’m sure some nerd at pff has probably broken down how statistically he’s not that great of a heisman winner

So you gonna admit you was wrong or do that thing coli brehs do....?

The irony is thick on this post, that aside most conversations start off as barbershop type, no stats, just feels, but when you introduce stats, what also folks leave out is context, Sweed may have made it to the league but that’s purely on the name on the front of his jersey cuz that boy was hella mid (relatively speaking) VY best wr his last season was Billy Pittman, that nikka was a one year wonder, and most of his numbers was on some madden playing the cpu type shyt 3 rec for 138

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Grubb probably don’t give 2 fukks about a downtown Seattle but he would be dumb to pass up an NFL OC job.Unless Debo just his boy like that.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Don't know what he did or how bad he was to get fired by Old Dominion midseason in 21' of all places but they got their guy 🔥