The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Grubb probably don’t give 2 fukks about a downtown Seattle but he would be dumb to pass up an NFL OC job.Unless Debo just his boy like that.
It is tough for anyone who lived in a civilized society to go to Tuscaloosa breh, you can't act like that ain't a factor. Them nikkas just got a Walmart last month.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

As far as the dudes I been able to watch, I'd probably take Manziel for the #2 spot. Dudes can say what they want about his style of play, but he played in the best iteration of the SEC that there probably has ever been. And he only had one WR that was like that. If you gave him Marshall, Chase, Moss, CEH, and the other WR I'm missing, dude would've had 10k yards a year

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@DropTopDoc Imagine thinking im gonna argue with a fool that said Willie Taggart was just as good a coach as Jim Harbaugh :dead:

Imagine you pulling a silkk and cherry picking points, and combining two different arguments to try and reach a point, i don’t remember putting tags and Jim neck and neck but by all means prove me wrong pull them receipts

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Imagine you pulling a silkk and cherry picking points, and combining two different arguments to try and reach a point, i don’t remember putting tags and Jim neck and neck but by all means prove me wrong pull them receipts
Nah

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
He was the OC when we hoe'd yall :shaq:

Why you coming in here with all of this hostility? I said y'all got your fukkin guy mall pimp :gucci: .

Myself and @Ed MOTHERfukkING G was just wondering why the black man Hart couldn't get a look during black history month at his own alma matter :smh:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Why you coming in here with all of this hostility? I said y'all got your fukkin guy mall pimp :gucci: .

Myself and @Ed MOTHERfukkING G was just wondering why the black man Hart couldn't get a look during black history month at his own alma matter :smh:
To be fair
full

You did get hoed
full

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@DropTopDoc Rate the following head coaches on a scale of 1-10 based only on college:

Tom Herman
Mark Richt
Willie Taggart
Kirby Smart
Art Briles
Nick Saban
Dabo Swinney
Les Miles
Ryan Day
Jim Harbaugh
David Shaw
Steve Sarkisian
Urban Meyer
Brady Hoke
Rich Rodriguez
Chip Kelly
Lane Kiffin
Will Muschamp
Brian Kelly
James Franklin
Kirk Ferentz

I know its a lot of names but you know yo ass like to argue anyway, So lets see :leostare:

Tom Herman 6
Mark Richt 8
Willie Taggart 7
Kirby Smart 9
Art Briles 8
Nick Saban 10
Dabo Swinney 8
Les Miles 5
Ryan Day 7
Jim Harbaugh 7
David Shaw 5
Steve Sarkisian 5
Urban Meyer 8
Brady Hoke 5
Rich Rodriguez 4
Chip Kelly 6
Lane Kiffin 6
Will Muschamp 5
Brian Kelly 6
James Franklin 6
Kirk Ferentz

I like a good debate but half the time you cherry pick points and don’t discuss the whole point, or deflect to something different
shannon-sharpe-pointing-with-hands-i04851swmtn5au9q.gif