The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Bruh idk man, this the kind of game he’s suppose To win, is anything lacking for psu to not be stomping a hole in usc ass ?? Usc ain’t had a decent line in a while and them edge rushers ain’t sniffed much in game altering plays

New oc
New dc
Both of which are touted
Talent offense and defense :yeshrug:
:mjlol: You talking like we Cal or Ucla

Why Michigan didn’t do that to Washington last week….?

Oh that was different?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
:mjlol: You talking like we Cal or Ucla

Why Michigan didn’t do that to Washington last week….?

Oh that was different?

Take your feelings out of this, my point was on paper psu should be whoopin your ass but they not, they getting they ass beat, this the kind of game Franklin should be showing why he that nikka, instead we got more questions than answers, and regardless of what we did to Washington we still beat you so relax

Silkk

Daps
Take your feelings out of this, my point was on paper psu should be whoopin your ass but they not, they getting they ass beat, this the kind of game Franklin should be showing why he that nikka, instead we got more questions than answers, and regardless of what we did to Washington we still beat you so relax
They were 3 point favorites so clearly no one thought that but you.

And if we played Michigan in LA the result would be similar to this if not worse.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dumb ass int
eyL1WnC.gif

Silkk

Daps
Take away that return TD and its a tie game. This dude still ain't learned shyt from these slow ass offensive starts with this conservative playcalling in the 1st half of games :snoop: