The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
They are THE poster child of this.

They've never truly been elite, they won a title or two back in the days when it was voted on. And what's wild, is if you've ever interacted with PSU fans, they think it's Alabama and them as the best programs all time.

I'd give them their props if they ever won anything meaningful, but it NEVER happens.
They've been Notre Dame other than the Manti Teo year... they're like the identical program

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Maryland in a must win game against Northwestern.

:unimpressed:

Still don't know how they managed to get 4 turnovers against Indiana and still lost

:martin:

Maryland can’t catch a break

Since you're in weekly malpractice depositions, we're hoping you can shed some light

Try as they might, the Louisiana Board won’t win that fight

#TeflonDon :umad:

But you tell me how you feel when the local upstanding gentleman of Growth and Development press your line behind your treachery

Don’t encourage him

That’s considered a blackout:mjlol:

It is because not enough in the stands not the color they rockin

Just happy we won. We’ve been playing down to our competition the last few seasons now. I thought we would get that edge back with a new staff and the players talking about LANK. But none of those pussies have the killer instinct.

:mjlol: come the fukk on man

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
They are THE poster child of this.

They've never truly been elite, they won a title or two back in the days when it was voted on. And what's wild, is if you've ever interacted with PSU fans, they think it's Alabama and them as the best programs all time.

I'd give them their props if they ever won anything meaningful, but it NEVER happens.

They've been Notre Dame other than the Manti Teo year... they're like the identical program

Answering both of you all, but it’s something solid about year in and out winning 9plus games, idk what they need to move up one tier but it’s gotta be frustrating to watch so much talent walk into happy valley and never win the big and rarely beat osu or Michigan

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
@DropTopDoc Whatchu got to say about Franklin? :mjpls:

Bruh idk man, this the kind of game he’s suppose To win, is anything lacking for psu to not be stomping a hole in usc ass ?? Usc ain’t had a decent line in a while and them edge rushers ain’t sniffed much in game altering plays

New oc
New dc
Both of which are touted
Talent offense and defense :yeshrug: