The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Daps
Reppin
Chi
These college dudes can not play when they have to go cross country :russ:

I've been saying it all year. I'll die on the hill that crossing 3 time zones for game takes a toll on dudes.

PSU been dying to lose a game all year going back to when they almost lost to whatever MAC team last month.

Vegas going to figure it out sooner or later too.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
They're #4 and unbeaten

We would BOTH trade places with that in a heartbeat :unimpressed:

They won't end the year #4, and I wouldn't trade coaches. Maybe smith isn't as good, we'll see, but I know what Franklin's ceiling is. He will never play for a title, let alone win one. And that's great at most schools, but PSU likes to move like they're 2005 USC

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Penn State is always good but never good enough to be elite. It's the same thing year after year after year
I mean this was the most obvious potential losses on the entire big ten conference calendar. James Franklin going to La and winning a big game? :childplease: I wouldn't bet @smitty22's dirty money on that

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I mean this was the most obvious potential losses on the entire big ten conference calendar. James Franklin going to La and winning a big game? :childplease: I wouldn't bet @smitty22's dirty money on that
Clean, dirty, washed, imaginary, monopoly... it doesn't matter.. you aint sayin much here :francis:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside

I'm not surprised by this performance. Penn state does the same thing every year :yeahrug:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Penn State is always good but never good enough to be elite. It's the same thing year after year after year
They are THE poster child of this.

They've never truly been elite, they won a title or two back in the days when it was voted on. And what's wild, is if you've ever interacted with PSU fans, they think it's Alabama and them as the best programs all time.

I'd give them their props if they ever won anything meaningful, but it NEVER happens.