The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I KNOW yo turbo horny ass not talking :gucci:

What i do on the forum proving comic relief, and feeding the wolves aka Dirtbags is none of your business and I’ll thank you to stay out of DroptopDoc industries :ufdup:

Now take y’all back and forth on some where cuz the only back and forth i want to hear is cameo

Matter fact

Little known fact @smitty22 was a background dancer for cameo fresh out the army, his job was to beast all the big girls that came backstage and go on coke and chicken runs for the band

Summer 88-89 was magical :wow:

Well they are putting together a nil blueprint so they may be the future i love this

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Elite players bring that average up a lot, y’all don’t have any 5 stars. And that doesn’t count all of the under the table money obviously. Oregon is definitely one of the easiest schools to recruit at though

It’s actually one of the hardest, you know how hard it is to convince southern kids to come to damn near the top of the pac nw to a school in the middle of the woods

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
So other school pay ‘under the table’ (which I agree with) but their own schools is only mid tier in the NIL game. And they don’t (and never have) taken part in those types of shenanigans.

Got it.

That’s craazzzyyyyy.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Elite players bring that average up a lot, y’all don’t have any 5 stars. And that doesn’t count all of the under the table money obviously. Oregon is definitely one of the easiest schools to recruit at though
fuhk the stars.. the people who issue them out be calling some 5 stars and then they sign with Oregon, they drop them to 4. Elijah Rushing is the latest example. um, Matayo Uiagalelei etc..

shyt a conspiracy

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
It’s actually one of the hardest, you know how hard it is to convince southern kids to come to damn near the top of the pac nw to a school in the middle of the woods
lol at one of the hardest. It’s obviously not that hard since they’ve been through several coaches now and they’ve all recruited well. There’s a ton of talent in Cali and Texas and around the country, they don’t have to recruit the deep south.

They have a direct connection with Nike, that in itself gives them a advantage over a lot of schools

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
fuhk the stars.. the people who issue them out be calling some 5 stars and then they sign with Oregon, they drop them to 4. Elijah Rushing is the latest example. um, Matayo Uiagalelei etc..

shyt a conspiracy
Yea just saying for that NIL shyt that On3 tries to do, they only give big numbers to the top players then there’s a big drop off

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

shyt a conspiracy
shyt happens to Michigan and has for years, word to Jaydn Davis. Then they use their own ratings to say "see? Georgia and bama have all the five stars we were right". This year they're quiet about that though :patrice:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Well the 5 stars are leaving after 3 years. Y’all had a team full of 7th and 8th year seniors. Even 3 stars become good if you give them enough time.