The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I understand, it's hard to handle winning when you've been a loser for so long. But congrats for finally winning something and having something to be excited about in your lives :salute:
1) We're the winningest program in the history of the sport.

2) Alabama is nothing but college football and moonshine. Imagine commenting on anyone else's lives.

A little self reflection goes a long way here Alfalfa.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Kenneth Grant just started following Sark and Texas. It's over

Damn for a Bama fan you stay in more A2 than the mayor

You not even posting what’s going on in Tuscaloosa

Nah. Dabo fasho though

I can only hope

Its the offseason and y’all falling apart, not much else to talk about atm. Unless you wanna hear about how good we’re gonna be next year compared to y’all?

You want a cookie, you still pocket watching, nothing happening changes we beat you even when you said we played no one, now apologize like a man

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I got to see Nick Saban get his career ended by Michigan live and in person while your slackjawed ass was on that same ol couch in the backwoods of whatever hillbilly state you live in, getting your southern football SEC rah rah armor shattered. Beaten by a program with less 5 stars, in the north, in the big ten who 'hadn't faced anybody all year'. How does it feel to know I saw the end of your chapter on a gorgeous Pasadena day, and you have to hope that osu does dirty work alabama couldn't, so you can hopefully get a break from all of this greatness on thecoli?

The best part is
ezgif.com_video_to_gif_converter__1_.gif

There is nothing you can do about it
go-blue.gif
Repped. Michigan fans welcome in Auburn for eternity. :salute:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Transferring to multiple schools is sad

Stop incentivizing kids knowing they are going to be buried on the depth chart

Eugene is a big omission, definitely > dusty ass Corvallis. Pullman is apparently fun too.

I never heard a nikka say let’s go to Ithaca or champagne-Urbana, and i grew up in Chicago (on the last one)

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I got to see Nick Saban get his career ended by Michigan live and in person while your slackjawed ass was on that same ol couch in the backwoods of whatever hillbilly state you live in, getting your southern football SEC rah rah armor shattered. Beaten by a program with less 5 stars, in the north, in the big ten who 'hadn't faced anybody all year'. How does it feel to know I saw the end of your chapter on a gorgeous Pasadena day, and you have to hope that osu does dirty work alabama couldn't, so you can hopefully get a break from all of this greatness on thecoli?

The best part is
ezgif.com_video_to_gif_converter__1_.gif

There is nothing you can do about it
go-blue.gif

Cues ether

You must change the reputation of 25 users before you can influence the reputation of the username smitty22 again

Lil brother behavior dont dap his shenanigans

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
It'll all be worth it, as long as you actually go out and get some p*ssy for once in your life. Your dikk get harder watchin UM struggle than being around bytches.

Seek help cac.

nikka right hand seen more action than that desert in his pants

Y’all been in here talking about our program for weeks but someone can’t bring up Michigan news without their dikk being hard. Y’all some pretentious weirdos lmao

Said no one ever, we got no reason to talk shyt to Bama y’all not in our eco system, ain’t no need

It ain’t shipped yet because they forgot to add the asterisk to it :birdman:

It ain’t shipped cuz they got guys like you messing up orders, now on ya feet when your superior @Regular_P comes around

We don’t want to hear about how they praying on your downfall because he told you to put your phone in your locker and got wrote up

I understand, it's hard to handle winning when you've been a loser for so long. But congrats for finally winning something and having something to be excited about in your lives :salute:

Winning feels great, but you forgot the Shula days, they won’t ever get that bad, but it’s about to be more 9-8 win seasons than you used to