The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Thats interesting
Last time I checked yall had a record mass exodus and lost the GOAT college coach
You have no shot at a title next year which is why you focused on what Michigan, LSU, Ohio and damn near everybody else doing but Alabama
Y’all the ones that lost 17/22 starters or some shyt and the best S&C coach ever made. We are at 83/85 scholarships but stay ignorant. I can talk about Bama more if y’all really want me to, I don’t mind at all.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Gonna be hilarious when y’all Michigan fans disappear again and Ed G has to deactivate his account again for 5 years once OSU goes back to putting their foot on Michigan’s neck
It'll all be worth it, as long as you actually go out and get some p*ssy for once in your life. Your dikk get harder watchin UM struggle than being around bytches.

Seek help cac.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
It'll all be worth it, as long as you actually go out and get some p*ssy for once in your life. Your dikk get harder watchin UM struggle than being around bytches.

Seek help cac.
Y’all been in here talking about our program for weeks but someone can’t bring up Michigan news without their dikk being hard. Y’all some pretentious weirdos lmao

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
MDen just sent me an email saying my National Championship gear hasn’t shipped yet because of the overwhelming amount of orders :beli: That Blake Corum jersey with the Rose Bowl patches gonna look fly as fukk when it finally releases.:ohlawd:
It ain’t shipped yet because they forgot to add the asterisk to it :birdman:

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Gonna be hilarious when y’all Michigan fans disappear again and Ed G has to deactivate his account again for 5 years once OSU goes back to putting their foot on Michigan’s neck

goddamn this cry for help is sad

what you think Georgia, Texas, and LSU about to do to you?

:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what you think Georgia, Texas, and LSU about to do to you?
tenor.gif

What they supposed to do to us!?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I got to see Nick Saban get his career ended by Michigan live and in person while your slackjawed ass was on that same ol couch in the backwoods of whatever hillbilly state you live in, getting your southern football SEC rah rah armor shattered. Beaten by a program with less 5 stars, in the north, in the big ten who 'hadn't faced anybody all year'. How does it feel to know I saw the end of your chapter on a gorgeous Pasadena day, and you have to hope that osu does dirty work alabama couldn't, so you can hopefully get a break from all of this greatness on thecoli?

The best part is
ezgif.com_video_to_gif_converter__1_.gif

There is nothing you can do about it
go-blue.gif

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I understand, it's hard to handle winning when you've been a loser for so long. But congrats for finally winning something and having something to be excited about in your lives :salute: