The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@L. Deezy Them boys was talking that big 10 tough shyt all offseason and I aint seeing it :mjpls:

Hope yall stomp em out tonight :salute:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
@L. Deezy Them boys was talking that big 10 tough shyt all offseason and I aint seeing it :mjpls:

Hope yall stomp em out tonight :salute:

nikka what? Y'all first big ten game was the biggest fail of the CFB season thus far

Yall were like 3 fundamental tackles away from burying scUM which wouldn't be a big deal if tackling wasn't one of biggest issues y'all had LAST year too

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Now you know why everyone hates scUM
Yeahhhhhh

bye-annoyed.gif

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats with these past folks suing the ncaa, schools over nil now
T.Pryor suing now. i think Reggie Bush suing USC. i think the old nc state natty title team suing about nil too

Pryor argues that athletes were “purposefully excluded from this waterfall of money for many years.” Athletes could not legally profit from their name, image and likeness until July 2021. The former Ohio State quarterback was involved in the tattoo scandal that resulted in Ohio State head coach Jim Tressel’s resignation — with the entire situation looking worse in hindsight after the NCAA finally granted NIL.
“For many years and continuing to the present, the Defendants have systematically and intentionally misappropriated the publicity rights and NIL of the Plaintiffs and those similarly situated and in doing so have reaped millions, and perhaps billions, of dollars from the Plaintiffs and the class,” the lawsuit said.
“During his college career, the Plaintiff, Terrelle Pryor, was arguably the most recognizable name in college football, and under the current rules, Plaintiff would have been one of the highest paid collegiate athletes in the country,” the filing states. “During his college career, and continuing to the present, the Defendants exploited the Plaintiff’s fame and athletic achievements to their benefit and at the expense of the Plaintiff.”