The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Josh Pate new contract must be really nice

They got that nikka working like Stephen A Smith this season :russ:
Every time I've heard Pate I've been :unimpressed:

That bald headed dikk rider said that Billy Napier's locker room "felt like a winning culture" this past summer :comeon:

I wish they paid him to talk less. No one has mastered the art of using tons of words to say nothing more than that cocksucker

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Claim Malik Willis lmao he was the coach when usc went on they run with matt and all them was there just to start not including the wrs and qbs he developed at bama and he had John Ross. A mf can’t beat cal but talking shyt lmao. Trying to down play wins when y’all lost cal and yall two best wins is Alabama A&M and New Mexico is crazy af
You said not a thing in all of this post breh.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Every time I've heard Pate I've been :unimpressed:

That bald headed dikk rider said that Billy Napier's locker room "felt like a winning culture" this past summer :comeon:

I wish they paid him to talk less. No one has mastered the art of using tons of words to say nothing more than that cocksucker
Lol Yeah….He’s nasty when it comes to protecting his relationships and not actually calling shyt for what it is sometimes

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
In hindsight. But there were plenty of people that felt Arch would have been a 3 star if it wasn't for his last name and felt like he shouldn't have been ranked ahead of some of the other QBs in his class. I remember.

People could feel the way they feel, but he was a child of the Manning’s, he was gon be aiight, regardless of how they wanted to rank him.

Exactly it’s revisionist history

Idk on that man, grabbing a manning wasn’t exactly taking a flyer on the 2 star who’s gritty but undersized