The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
In Colorado thread they said their game with don't even remember should be in primetime.. :mjlol:

Those Big 12 games are on Fox not ABC. So Colorado could very well be on in prime time opposite of this UGA game. They do have a ranked matchup in KState and OK State they could air there but more people would tune into Colorado than that game.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
I could understand um based on past history but I'm shocked people still doubting Ward after what he has done and how he fit what we have..

We missing two starters on oline and he got zero sacks last night.. he was sacked like 50 times last year.. got three wr who had 800 yards last year and Horton is 4th and might be best pro prospect.. help me understand what u want out of a cfb QB to believe.. dude gonna end up #2 in CFB passing yards ever
He’s really good he’s qb 1 or 2 for me in terms of the draft

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
In offseason they said Mario was a QB killer because he had a QB throw for 6,500+ yards 60+ TDs, bring UO back to some type of relevance win rose bowl and become a top 10 first round pick.. :mjlol: I said lets actually think about those stats and not follow espn narratives or where ever the hell ya get these ideas..

Now we cooking in coral gables.. this guy has to be stopped, he killing QBs man :damn:

tbh Ward was already developed before he got there, but I give mad respect to UM for elevating the talent around him with the rest of the class. They ain't just get an elite QB and say that's that.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Watching Caleb’s small flaws in college get magnified in the pros, reminds me of my questions on Shaduer. If he’s developing happy feet and anxiety in the bc of bad o lines, it’s gonna blow up when he gets to the league

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Those Big 12 games are on Fox not ABC. So Colorado could very well be on in prime time opposite of this UGA game. They do have a ranked matchup in KState and OK State they could air there but more people would tune into Colorado than that game.
I wasn't being literal breh.. it's just funny on all fronts..

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

GOAT Jr like 13 now. I know Huepel has ZERO plans on leaving Tennessee with him in the pipeline :wow:

Marshall-Manning-Pro-Bowl.jpg