The Official 2024 College Football Random Thoughts Thread

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
In offseason they said Mario was a QB killer because he had a QB throw for 6,500+ yards 60+ TDs, bring UO back to some type of relevance win rose bowl and become a top 10 first round pick.. :mjlol: I said lets actually think about those stats and not follow espn narratives or where ever the hell ya get these ideas..

Now we cooking in coral gables.. this guy has to be stopped, he killing QBs man :damn:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
In offseason they said Mario was a QB killer because he had a QB throw for 6,500+ yards 60+ TDs, bring UO back to some type of relevance win rose bowl and become a top 10 first round pick.. :mjlol: I said lets actually think about those stats and not follow espn narratives or where ever the hell ya get these ideas..

Now we cooking in coral gables.. this guy has to be stopped, he killing QBs man :damn:

He looks good, but with that schedule, y'all won't play anyone with a pulse until December. He should be able to put up heisman winning #'s against the syracuses and dukes.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
He looks good, but with that schedule, y'all won't play anyone with a pulse until December. He should be able to put up heisman winning #'s against the syracuses and dukes.
Sounds good. I'll take it..

When schedule was made we had @uf @notre Dame @usf.. plus FSU year.. on paper that should be good enough but Notre Dame got rescheduled and everyone else sucks. Not our fault

Lived thru death struggles with the dregs to acc to appreciate this season..

I can be talked to take that trip to Cal in a couple weeks.. but the loss to FSU smh takes the shine off..

Louisville should be fun in a few weeks and the ONLY game I can say I have seen from our DC where he had no answers since he been here.. Brohm had him in a blender last season so will be interesting to see if we can survive that on road..

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Sounds good. I'll take it..

When schedule was made we had @uf @notre Dame @usf.. plus FSU year.. on paper that should be good enough but Notre Dame got rescheduled and everyone else sucks. Not our fault

Lived thru death struggles with the dregs to acc to appreciate this season..

I can be talked to take that trip to Cal in a couple weeks.. but the loss to FSU smh takes the shine off..

Louisville should be fun in a few weeks and the ONLY game I can say I have seen from our DC where he had no answers since he been here.. Brohm had him in a blender last season so will be interesting to see if we can survive that on road..
Not saying it's y'all fault or anything, I'm just being more conservative on my rating of UM and Ward currently. No would knew FSU would be complete trash, for example

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I could understand um based on past history but I'm shocked people still doubting Ward after what he has done and how he fit what we have..

We missing two starters on oline and he got zero sacks last night.. he was sacked like 50 times last year.. got three wr who had 800 yards last year and Horton is 4th and might be best pro prospect.. help me understand what u want out of a cfb QB to believe.. dude gonna end up #2 in CFB passing yards ever