Votes: 5 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't big on Kendricks album but he will win rap album of the year. I absolutely thought Pusha's album was better but Kendrick is a grammy darling and he has music critics in his pocket at this point. Anything he drops will be crtically acclaimed.

As for the general categories I've actually made a point listen to everything nominated so I can have an accurate opinion. Ive actually been doing it for years now. I used to just crap on the Grammys if what I wanted to win didn't win. Now I bump everything regardless of genre so when I crap on the grammys its justified.

Record of the year - Id roll with the Heart part 5

Song of the year - Id roll with Bad Habbit.

Album of the year - I personally would go with Adele. Im usually not a fan of her full projects but this one was surprisingly good and better then everything else nominated by a pretty wide margin IMO

What I think WILL happen is Beyonce will clean up in every category. Its her time. The album was huge and I can't imagine the backlash is Adele beats her again.

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't big on Kendricks album but he will win rap album of the year. I absolutely thought Pusha's album was better but Kendrick is a grammy darling and he has music critics in his pocket at this point. Anything he drops will be crtically acclaimed.

As for the general categories I've actually made a point listen to everything nominated so I can have an accurate opinion. Ive actually been doing it for years now. I used to just crap on the Grammys if what I wanted to win didn't win. Now I bump everything regardless of genre so when I crap on the grammys its justified.

Album of the year - I personally would go with Adele. Im usually not a fan of her full projects but this one was surprisingly good and better then everything else nominated by a pretty wide margin IMO

What I think WILL happen is Beyonce will clean up in every category. Its her time. The album was huge and I can't imagine the backlash is Adele beats her again.
Imo kendrick deserves it because it was by far the best album this year, from a pure objective angle.
I enjoyed pusha album on a personal and subjective album, but that shyt was mediocre at best when it comes to music quality... whereas kendrick dropped a universally acclaimed album and an album that really has no musical flaw at all

Not Crodie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good for Kendrick, he made the best album in 2022, no doubt about it. Probably the best musically composed hip hop album in the last 5 years as well.
He had no contender except for Beyonce outside of rap.

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imo kendrick deserves it because it was by far the best album this year, from a pure objective angle.
I enjoyed pusha album on a personal and subjective album, but that shyt was mediocre at best when it comes to music quality... whereas kendrick dropped a universally acclaimed album and an album that really has no musical flaw at all
Best album nominated or best of the year? Cause KD 3 did drop this year. Just well past the grammy deadline

Daps

Is Taylor swift nominated for best album?

Also don't sleep on Harry Styles getting it if he is nominated that is? I'm not fully aware of who is but they are contenders