Votes: 5 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I wasn't big on Kendricks album but he will win rap album of the year. I absolutely thought Pusha's album was better but Kendrick is a grammy darling and he has music critics in his pocket at this point. Anything he drops will be crtically acclaimed.

As for the general categories I've actually made a point listen to everything nominated so I can have an accurate opinion. Ive actually been doing it for years now. I used to just crap on the Grammys if what I wanted to win didn't win. Now I bump everything regardless of genre so when I crap on the grammys its justified.

Record of the year - Id roll with the Heart part 5

Song of the year - Id roll with Bad Habbit.

Album of the year - I personally would go with Adele. Im usually not a fan of her full projects but this one was surprisingly good and better then everything else nominated by a pretty wide margin IMO

What I think WILL happen is Beyonce will clean up in every category. Its her time. The album was huge and I can't imagine the backlash is Adele beats her again.
Adele ain't even there this year.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Voters don’t listen to glasper or Chris brown

Voters definitely listen to Glasper, which is why he has multiple Grammys and an Emmy. I think some people are under estimating the amount of musicians that are Grammy voters. I'm talking about session musicians, jazz artists, music teachers, etc. These aren't folks who care for a lot of modern stuff, yet they dutifully vote yearly.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Freestyle Fellowship is nominated in "best historical album" for "To Whom It May Concern".