if so I think this person may be on 2 huge shows in some form in February

Ish is that you???

jay-z-what.gif

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
The fact that Kendrick Album is on there and that Value Save Post Malone are nominated shows why the grammys are bullshyt

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
LA Times says that Kendrick WILL and SHOULD win Best Rap Album

BEST RAP ALBUM
DJ Khaled, “God Did”
Future, “I Never Liked You”
Jack Harlow, “Come Home the Kids Miss You”
Kendrick Lamar, “Mr. Morale & the Big Steppers”
Pusha T, “It’s Almost Dry”

Should win: Kendrick Lamar, “Mr. Morale & the Big Steppers”
Will win: Kendrick Lamar, “Mr. Morale & the Big Steppers”

Lamar hasn’t lost this prize since 2014, when voters infamously picked Macklemore and Ryan Lewis’ goofy “The Heist” over his groundbreaking major-label debut, “Good Kid, M.A.A.D City.” And though the knotty “Mr. Morale” hasn’t spun off a hit single on the order of “Alright” or “Humble,” he still embodies many members’ ideas of what a rapper should be.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Time Magazine says Kendrick Lamar WILL Best Rap Performance but some in their panel of journalists think Glorilla SHOULD win

Best Rap Performance

“God Did” — DJ Khaled feat. Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, Jay-Z, John Legend & Fridayy

“Vegas” — Doja Cat

“Pushin P” — Gunna & Future feat. Young Thug

“F.N.F. (Let’s Go)” — Hitkidd & Glorilla

“The Heart Part 5″ — Kendrick Lamar

Who Will Win

CL: It feels pretty clear that Kendrick, who’s leading the nominations in the rap categories and is the sole rap nomination for Album of the Year, will take the top prize for Best Rap performance. It’s a solid, safe choice for the Recording Academy.

MM: It’s going to be Kendrick. There’s not a shred of doubt in my mind. Like Cady said, it’s a safe choice, but sometimes the safe choice is preferable to a terrible Grammys surprise (justice for To Pimp a Butterfly). Let’s hope they keep their distance from “God Did.”

ARC: Yep. This category should essentially be renamed “The Kendrick Award,” as he’s scooped it five of the last eight years, and every year that he’s been nominated. Seriously, though: I think this is the worst set of songs in this category’s history. I think “F.N.F.” is the only one of these we’ll be listening to in five years, if that.

Who Should Win

CL: As much as I loved “Pushin P” (Free Young Thug!), the freshest rap performance of the year came from Memphis rapper Glorilla, whose boisterous track “F.N.F. (Let’s Go)” is not only a single lady’s crunk anthem, but the hardest song in hip hop right now, thanks to phenomenal production by Hitkidd and the deep-voiced and brash charisma of Glo.

MM: I’d love to see Doja Cat win this one because her decision to use Big Mama Thorton’s version of “Hound Dog” instead of Elvis Presley’s version for “Vegas” was such a powerful statement. Doja is a skillful rapper who just glides over the high-energy beat, making it such an exciting listen.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
AP.com says that Kendrick WILL win Best Rap Performance but that DJ Khaled’s “God Did” SHOULD win

BEST RAP PERFORMANCE: “GOD DID,” DJ Khaled featuring Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, Jay-Z, John Legend & Fridayy; “Vegas,” Doja Cat; “pushing P,” Gunna & Future featuring Young Thug; “F.N.F. (Let’s Go),” Hitkidd & GloRilla; “The Heart Part 5,” Kendrick Lamar

HALL: I gotta give all the love to Memphis-native GloRilla for her first Grammy nomination for her breakout hit “F.N.F. (Let’s Go).” Her toughness and bravado show up well on the track that celebrates being free of no-count scrubs and proves she can go as hard as any male rapper.

LANDRUM: Kendrick Lamar’s “The Heart Part 5” will win, but DJ Khaled’s “GOD DID” should be victorious. Why? Because with Khaled bringing together Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, Mr. EGOT John Legend and Rick Ross on one track, God certainly did that!