Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

1. Caleb
*Gap*

2. Penix
3. Bowers

4. the rest

After Saturday night I don't think the gap is that big. And if Penix or Nix has a big game Saturday in a win that diminishes it even more.
Anyone claiming Caleb Williams is the front runner for the Heisman this year can’t be taken serious

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
This year's Georgia team ain't as dangerous as the one in 2022, and damn sure ain't as fierce as the one in 2021.
Im guessing they reloading after sending a ton of players in draft.. The new players are getting PT and comfortable, if teams dont catch them in transition early, new stars gonna start getting closer to their 5 star recruited potential later in year I would assume.. Who gonna challenge them in season?

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
I wouldn’t say that. We just saw what they’re capable of when they actually get up to play.

IDK, Kentucky doesn't erase the average showings against SC and Auburn. If anything, they should've gotten up to play against Auburn since that's a rivalry game.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
IDK, Kentucky doesn't erase the average showings against SC and Auburn. If anything, they should've gotten up to play against Auburn since that's a rivalry game.
They had those same type of games in the previous years though.

Mizzou
Kent St
Kentucky last year

But when its a big time/hyped game. They get up for it.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Yeah.......That might work on them on them other dudes but im 32 and Make half a mil a year at minimum. I got time for the bullshyt. :manny:

You doing all this whining about Georgia when they BEAT YALL ASS and are coming off two titles. If their schedule was so trash then yall should have beat them.......Instead yall got blown out by 40. You are the last person that should be speaking on them.

Just asked my niccas out West.

They said:

images

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
wow, you've had quite the come-up.

That half-a-million a year "minimum" is as real as the girl you're supposedly about to get laid with even though you're drunk and responding to every one of my comments immediately.

14 comments in 50 minutes while claiming to make $500k take-home and be drunk, out on a date with a girl, and about to get laid.

Dis nicca out here doing da math fr

full

Last edited: