PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
My question is, are they switching up when we play osu now ? I think that’s a bit more in our favor if they do, no more ok every consorted effort into beating us the last week, though we might have situations where we literally may play osu again in the chip

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
My question is, are they switching up when we play osu now ? I think that’s a bit more in our favor if they do, no more ok every consorted effort into beating us the last week, though we might have situations where we literally may play osu again in the chip
Under no circumstances do I want The Game to move.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Getting nervous for this game tomorrow like I do every year. Feel like I'm actually playing, lol

If we play our best game and come up short, I'm actually ok with that. Though it will still suck.

But if we come out making a bunch of uncharacteristic mistakes, missing tackles etc that will hurt more.
You should be nervous, y'all aren't the better team and would need to play above your heads or hope Texas shyts the bed to win. Dillon Gabriel likely needs to play the game of his life.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You should be nervous, y'all aren't the better team and would need to play above your heads or hope Texas shyts the bed to win. Dillon Gabriel likely needs to play the game of his life.
Nervous every year.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I was worried about the KSt game but these nikkas ass. We win tomorrow and we likely go undefeated.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Getting nervous for this game tomorrow like I do every year. Feel like I'm actually playing, lol

If we play our best game and come up short, I'm actually ok with that. Though it will still suck.

But if we come out making a bunch of uncharacteristic mistakes, missing tackles etc that will hurt more.
Big 12 is definitely down this year :(

So hopefully yall can rematch in Dallas regardless of tomorrow's outcome