PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vino

Superstar
Daps
llq5ucukslsb1.jpg

:demonic:

East Carolina, UNLV, Bowling Green, Rutgers and Nebraska…Been on a Dream Cruise to a national championship game.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
East Carolina, UNLV, Bowling Green, Rutgers and Nebraska…Been on a Dream Cruise to a national championship game.
UNLV is 3-1 with a win over an SEC powerhouse
Rutgers is 4-1 with a win over an ACC powerhouse

nobody has scored more than than 7 points on them. Georgia gave up 2 TDs in the first half against UAB...they almost lost to weak ass Auburn. USC gave up 28 points to SJSU and AZ St. FOURTY ONE to Colorado. Ohio state has had 1 real game and should've lost.

Those other teams would've ended up in a shootout with nebraska or given up up 21 points to UNLV

michigan is legit good.

vino

Superstar
Daps
UNLV is 3-1 with a win over an SEC powerhouse
Rutgers is 4-1 with a win over an ACC powerhouse

nobody has scored more than than 7 points on them. Georgia gave up 2 TDs in the first half against UAB...they almost lost to weak ass Auburn. USC gave up 28 points to SJSU and AZ St. FOURTY ONE to Colorado. Ohio state has had 1 real game and should've lost.

Those other teams would've ended up in a shootout with nebraska or given up up 21 points to UNLV

michigan is legit good.

Vanderbilt like a little novelty act in the SEC (they know they don’t belong there)

Virginia tech is not the same. They’re only ACC in name at this point.

Michigan schedule soft. I’m waiting on that real test. Have to wait until november unfortunately

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Getting nervous for this game tomorrow like I do every year. Feel like I'm actually playing, lol

If we play our best game and come up short, I'm actually ok with that. Though it will still suck.

But if we come out making a bunch of uncharacteristic mistakes, missing tackles etc that will hurt more.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Yeah, They had to get

Western Michigan
Toledo
Southern Miss
Northern Iowa
& Youngstown St

On the schedule instead :flabbynsick:
USC begged the B1G to take them in so they can get those B1G time dollars and time slots :ufdup:. Those condoms have to work their way up before being blessed to be on the same field as the Buckeyes. If you lucky in 24, you may have your chance in Indy to witness greatness in person :blessed:.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
USC begged the B1G to take them in so they can get those B1G time dollars and time slots :ufdup:. Those condoms have to work their way up before being blessed to be on the same field as the Buckeyes. If you lucky in 24, you may have your chance in Indy to witness greatness in person :blessed:.
You think Harbaugh going back to the league? :lupe:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

You mean play us again :sas1:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
OSU ain’t ducking no smoke. SC get the privilege to play us in three years. The Buckeyes owe Oregon a home game because of Covid so they go first. If SC play their cards right, they may play us in the conference championship game in 24.

I understand y’all can’t help it, but that’s wild the way y’all shyt set up, but you all gon get these jokes

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
You think Harbaugh going back to the league? :lupe:
He'll probably go eventually. Too many teams need a good coach and he had a good reputation. I think he'll stay at Michigan a few more years to try to win it all, and will leave when he does or when his window has definitively closed.