The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Telling me MSU has a better pass defense than teams like undefeated Kentucky and #2 Michigan?

Penix had a near perfect game against our pass D
Its opponent adjusted so getting cooked by the top passing offense is weighted against Michigan playing rutgers at home first month of season and kentucky playing akron, ball st., eastern kentucky (mind you I dont know if any of them have passing offense or QBs) and freaking graham mertz led UF..

Atleast that is my understanding of it.. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Which is crazy because neither team looks dominant :dead:

I don’t think Any team team has looked dominant week to week. I think the most consistent team has probably been scUM or but they haven’t really played anyone yet. I thought they looked good on The road yesterday.

UDub has looked great too

I feel this years is as wide open as 2007 or 2008 or 2013 for who can win it all/make a run to the title game

Last edited:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think Any team team has looked dominant week to week. I think the most consistent team has probably been scUM, but they haven’t really played anyone yet. I thought they looked good on The road yesterday.

I feel this years is as wide open as 2007 or 2008 or 2013 for who can win it all/make a run to the title game
Definitely wide open, this would of been a great year for 12 team playoff.. BUT its still early, cfb in sept. has become preseason so you just have to look at trends but by mid oct we will have better idea of who is real..

It’ll 100% bc Bama vs UGA in the SEC title game.
tamu got bama at home this weekend.. They basically just had prep with a running QB the week prior with Arky kj, their defense is strong and they should slow bama run game and force Milroe to beat them with their arm.. I think their weakness is their DBs but can bama qb attack it?

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

I made a post in the game thread yday explaining why we didn’t get McCall and I see this today :deadrose: Best sign I seen in a minute

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

This is prime dirtbag stuff here.

slowclap-shottas.gif