PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Breh trying to kick a FG with no experience is some of the hardest shyt in the world

I tried a few times and that shyt left me like :damn:

They fukked up offering him a million knowing he had no chance hitting it. Its like that million dollar home run scene in succession

Id kill that nikka :birdman:

Yeah most Americans aren’t taught the mechanics of kicking a ball. Just learning how to lock your ankle and kick with your metatarsals and not your toes is hard. Like swinging a baseball bat, the power comes from technique.

I gotta watch succession btw. Looks pure fukkery :mjlol:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Milroe and the line showed some real improvement today

We have to shake the slow starts on offense

Yup, Milroe looked a little more comfortable throwing so that’s good, he still gotta be quicker with his decision making in terms of whether he wants to run or throw and he needs to learn to throw the ball away if the play is not there instead of taking a sack.

Also the run D needs to tighten up, got gashed on a couple of drives.

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I'm glad someone said it besides me. The conference is mid as fukk this season. Bama will win the West by default. The toughest road game is A&M.

Yeah the SEC stinks bad this year, every team either has an elite offense and a bad defense or an elite defense and a mid offense and some have neither.

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Yeah the SEC stinks bad this year, every team either has an elite offense and a bad defense or an elite defense and a mid offense and some have neither.
That TAMU game gonna be crazy. That D Line they got is tough. The transfer QB don't look bad but I hope Steele got that defense hummin

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
That TAMU game gonna be crazy. That D Line they got is tough. The transfer QB don't look bad but I hope Steele got that defense hummin

Rees gonna have to earn his money too, gotta have Milroe on the move a lot. Them boys made KJ Jefferson look like a complete scrub.