mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where the fukk was all this production at when they played Bama
hell they probably couldve won the game
and yeah i know its a difference between Bama/Rice. but breh didnt even look like a serviceable QB vs Bama
if he couldve gave them half of this maybe they couldve won
qp2ktF2.gif

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
This is sad watching UK do this to UF. This used to be a guaranteed 30 point win for Florida every year. Can’t believe they fell this far
It’s really more about what Stoops has been able to build. Should still obviously be a bit more competitive

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
where the fukk was all this production at when they played Bama
hell they probably couldve won the game
and yeah i know its a difference between Bama/Rice. but breh didnt even look like a serviceable QB vs Bama
if he couldve gave them half of this maybe they couldve won
qp2ktF2.gif
Bama prolly got their best defense in real deal years. That ain’t saying too much with how much they stunk at times the last two seasons, but their pass rush is solid and throwing at McKinstry side is a no-no if you ain’t elite. Not to mention it was wet damn near the entire game lol

He has been killing it outside that game tho

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wasn't doing bad recruiting wise but I've always questioned his X's and O's. He's a bum. I've been wanting them to open up the check book for years now and bring in an actual good coach. I thought Mullen sucked too so that's probably what you were talking about, I was arguing about Mullen. I didn't like him either. Yes, they had a couple good seasons but it was falling apart.
Mullen was going to bowls and had ranked teams. He was just obnoxious.