The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
When I was shytting on him

He wasn't doing bad recruiting wise but I've always questioned his X's and O's. He's a bum. I've been wanting them to open up the check book for years now and bring in an actual good coach. I thought Mullen sucked too so that's probably what you were talking about, I was arguing about Mullen. I didn't like him either. Yes, they had a couple good seasons but it was falling apart.

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if Colorado wins shecure sanders should still be in heisman talk or the Davey O'Brien award.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that boy laid out dead
PIeu1R1.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Why the hell is Florida ranked?

Because of pro-SEC bias. I posted that question the last week and the Alabama fans tried to argue with me. :mjlol:

UK should be ranked lol

After playing Ball State, Eastern Kentucky, Akron, and Vanderbilt? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Kentucky didn't even get their first lead in the Eastern Kentucky game until the 2nd half, and it was still 21-17 with 8 minutes left in the game despite EKU missing a field goal and throwing a pick at the 4 yard line.

Florida got fukking manhandled by the 6th-best team in the Pac-12 right now. Them being ranked was a joke, and Kentucky hasn't played anyone that would justify them being ranked either.