• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Agreed which is why i said let’s see him in that pressure cooker, i don’t trust Franklin in shootouts, he’s due for a fukk up, but idk what tf is going on with day, he’s nutting up too, but he’s got enough erasures of mistakes on both sides of the field to compensate, but you keeping taking stupid bets and that bill is eventually going to come

So far so good for y’all

Yeah, but as much shyt as I pop about Day, I'll still take the highlight portion of his resume vs most. His Clemson revenge masterpiece. The fight he put against Georgia, and that's just to name a few. He does some mind boggling shyt, but still not to the level of Franklin and some of his other counterparts (that don't even deserve half a bar).

If he can unleash his inner football coach psycho more consistently and not when his back is against the wall, he'll be better off. Finesse ain't gettin' you everywhere. Urban should've taught him that.

I will say the Manny Diaz rebrand hire for them on D appears to possibly be working for sure. They are getting to them gaps quick as fukk. They hold up even when their offense isn't always executing but can they do that when they get punched in the mouth multiple times? We shall see like you said.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
This is true. But we not finna act like them taking advantage of Iowa, Illinois and mf Delaware means we know exactly what they are right now. As it stands, aside from what happen during the game, we passed the first real test of anybody being mentioned.

Penn St definitely looks a little different but I gotta see it fr fr. It's still Franklin at the end of the day and just like you can count on a team like ND to get their Reggie Miller on, you usually can with him too. I'm low-key more worried about Maryland.

Tua brother is pretty solid. His biggest problem for the past few years is that he throws too many damn picks. If he can get a handle on that, Maryland gonna be a problem. Not good enough to beat Michigan or OSU, but they can get Penn State.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
They opened up that Bojangles here a couple weeks ago.

What a waste

Yeah, but as much shyt as I pop about Day, I'll still take the highlight portion of his resume vs most. His Clemson revenge masterpiece. The fight he put against Georgia, and that's just to name a few. He does some mind boggling shyt, but still not to the level of Franklin and some of his other counterparts (that don't even deserve half a bar).

If he can unleash his inner football coach psycho more consistently and not when his back is against the wall, he'll be better off. Finesse ain't gettin' you everywhere. Urban should've taught him that.

I will say the Manny Diaz rebrand hire for them on D appears to possibly be working for sure. They are getting to them gaps quick as fukk. They hold up even when their offense isn't always executing but can they do that when they get punched in the mouth multiple times? We shall see like you said.

Day is a good coach, i wonder what either will do when the heat turns up

Tua brother is pretty solid. His biggest problem for the past few years is that he throws too many damn picks. If he can get a handle on that, Maryland gonna be a problem. Not good enough to beat Michigan or OSU, but they can get Penn State.

Lil tua give and takes away, plus he good for getting hurt too, but when Maryland in their bag, man they do work

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

We've never lost to them but they put up 30 on us last year. And I still have PTSD from 52-51 when DH (R.I.P.) went back home. I'm more interested to see how fr their defense is though. Seems to be a slight improvement there more than anything.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
This is pointless
Had to scroll up to make sure I posted in the right thread, the title is LITERALLY the official CFB random thoughts thread.. If I see something that catches my eye randomly and has some of the other talked about teams on here from other fans (OSU, Mich, OU, colorado, bama, etc.) , I post it.. If it dont pertain, just keep scrolling to other random thoughts :yeshrug:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Had to scroll up to make sure I posted in the right thread, the title is LITERALLY the official CFB random thoughts thread.. If I see something that catches my eye randomly and has some of the other talked about teams on here from other fans (OSU, Mich, OU, colorado, bama, etc.) , I post it.. If it dont pertain, just keep scrolling to other random thoughts :yeshrug:
My thought was random too

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
We've never lost to them but they put up 30 on us last year. And I still have PTSD from 52-51 when DH (R.I.P.) went back home. I'm more interested to see how fr their defense is though. Seems to be a slight improvement there more than anything.
Baby Tua always scares me playing against them for some reason.