The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Btw lol @ michigan rutgers halftime score being 14-7 being a “dogfight”

Did you watch your 10-7 first half first Indiana? Only scoring once in a half vs a team with a Penguin mascot? Your 3 point half vs ND?

Your whole season is halfassed :heh:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Did you watch your 10-7 first half first Indiana? Only scoring once in a half vs a team with a Penguin mascot? Your 3 point half vs ND?

ND Defense > Indiana defense > 00 Ravens > 85 Bears

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC

Rutgers had that one fluky touchdown nd didn't do shyt for the rest of the half. :mjlol:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
1 win in like 11 years for Pedo St against us & they gotta come see us at the crib? Yeah, aight lol

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Cause y’all unstoppable at your crib, right?

:mjpls:

Last time Pedo St beat us there? Oh aight.

Post your lo tho. Might be leaving out of the port that doesn't exist end of or top of the yr. I can surely be undefeated at your crib
9c5b6566fbf37dd7124a49242c1cb724.png

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Post your lo tho. Might be leaving out of the port that doesn't exist end of or top of the yr. I can surely be undefeated at your crib

Ain’t no telling what either of you all will be, day and freeman were both trying to give the game up with that defense collapsing late, idk what drew looks like in a real pressure cooker with equal talent, especially in enemy territory, Kyle has talent, but can he do that multiple weeks, and what happens when an aggressive Psu starts killing that deep easy read or that first read that day is known for setting up

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

So you want physical altercations bc your team garlic butter sawft?

Is that any way to go through life?

Ima pray for you.

🙏

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Ain’t no telling what either of you all will be, day and freeman were both trying to give the game up with that defense collapsing late, idk what drew looks like in a real pressure cooker with equal talent, especially in enemy territory, Kyle has talent, but can he do that multiple weeks, and what happens when an aggressive Psu starts killing that deep easy read or that first read that day is known for setting up

This is true. But we not finna act like them taking advantage of Iowa, Illinois and mf Delaware means we know exactly what they are right now. As it stands, aside from what happen during the game, we passed the first real test of anybody being mentioned.

Penn St definitely looks a little different but I gotta see it fr fr. It's still Franklin at the end of the day and just like you can count on a team like ND to get their Reggie Miller on, you usually can with him too. I'm low-key more worried about Maryland.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
This is true. But we not finna act like them taking advantage of Iowa, Illinois and mf Delaware means we know exactly what they are right now. As it stands, aside from what happen during the game, we passed the first real test of anybody being mentioned.

Penn St definitely looks a little different but I gotta see it fr fr. It's still Franklin at the end of the day and just like you can count on a team like ND to get their Reggie Miller on, you usually can with him too. I'm low-key more worried about Maryland.

Agreed which is why i said let’s see him in that pressure cooker, i don’t trust Franklin in shootouts, he’s due for a fukk up, but idk what tf is going on with day, he’s nutting up too, but he’s got enough erasures of mistakes on both sides of the field to compensate, but you keeping taking stupid bets and that bill is eventually going to come

So far so good for y’all