The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Someone gotta explain this Ohio vs the world shyt to me. Y’all really struggling like that out there?

Struggle? We got real beef now :brutusSpit:
buckeyes-ohio-against-the-world.gif

never heard of that shyt unril i saw this shirt when we played Bama in the 1st playoffs :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Struggle? We got real beef now :brutusSpit:
buckeyes-ohio-against-the-world.gif

never heard of that shyt unril i saw this shirt when we played Bama in the 1st playoffs :yeshrug:
I just don't understand the reference :manny:

Other than UT-A, OSU is the most resource-rich athletic department for every single sport. It's like Jeff Bezo's saying it's "Amazon against the world...they all against us!"

This anti-establishment mantra would fit for CU/Coach Prime, or 1980s The U, but OSU is one of the bluebloods that comprise the establishment of CFB

Last edited:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I just don't understand the reference :manny:

Other than UT-A, OSU is the most resource-rich athletic department for every single sport. It's like Jeff Bezo's saying it's "Amazon against the world...they all against us!"

This mantra would fit for CU/Coach Prime, but OSU got hella bread and probably the biggest fanbase in college sports.
Think it’s more of a reference to the State rather than Ohio State University. Either way i have no clue on the origin of it.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Someone gotta explain this Ohio vs the world shyt to me. Y’all really struggling like that out there?

U Trying to hard

That's a saying that's been going on around here 4ever.

You disgust me. I hope we hang 50 on y'all and I hope @DropTopDoc put the call in for that burger eating mf to drop 50 too
full

Daps
Reppin
Chi
U Trying to hard

That's a saying that's been going on around here 4ever.

You disgust me. I hope we hang 50 on y'all and I hope @DropTopDoc put the call in for that burger eating mf to drop 50 too
full
I'm trying too hard but claiming ohio vs everybody isn't, when literally no one cares enough to be against the state of ohio... :stopitslime:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Think it’s more of a reference to the State rather than Ohio State University. Either way i have no clue on the origin of it.

Think it started out as a meme during the Tumblr days then mfs took it, branded it and ran with it. As to even when you're on the road or not at home, u still got that mentality.

Niccas wanna be facetious all of a sudden tho it's cool. Dub still got collected last night. And I'll still go run down on that Chump packet, Daffy Duck and make him smell this Buckeye cologne. Don't roll his sorry out there if he don't wanna be held responsible for what he say.

Put him and Corso to pasture already or they gotta stand on this shyt just like anyone else

fbf24d8dd68c4660c424a9e32eaf9516.png

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I'm trying too hard but claiming ohio vs everybody isn't, when literally no one cares enough to be against the state of ohio... :stopitslime:

It's a meme that turned into a slogan/calling card. Which fits cuz no matter what's going on in the landscape of the college world, you and a million others keep Brutus 🍆 in ya mouf

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Ay niccas provide.me with a breakdown of this game here, why don't you??

I haven't heard one peep outta you niccas since that boy was caught with his hands in the Jergens bottle!!!

Tell me what your squad can do better, pls!

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Its just a ripoff of Detroit vs. Everybody and you know it

We never heard of u niccas.

U niccas is against progression. Modernization. Economic growth.

Ain't no mf 7 billion dollar data hub coming to that shyt show. :scust: