The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I know we got alot of michigan men here but are they really #2 team in country? Do they play anybody this year in a game to pay attention other than OSU? Feel like they playing the same team every week and its the same 30-something to 7 score.. :heh:
I guess you can say Penn State but yeah Michigan and Georgia both got cakewalks

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I know we got alot of michigan men here but are they really #2 team in country? Do they play anybody this year in a game to pay attention other than OSU? Feel like they playing the same team every week and its the same 30-something to 7 score.. :heh:
@PSU will be a test to see if they're legit or not.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I guess you can say Penn State but yeah Michigan and Georgia both got cakewalks

@PSU will be a test to see if they're legit or not.
Oh yea, psu on road should be something to look forward to because how many times can you play rutgers at the big house in sept to 31-7 score.. I swear if you said they played them week 1-4, no one in nation would blink or call you out :russ:

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Too soon to say who's top 1-2-3. But I'd say Michigan has an argument to be in the top 5 based on what we've seen.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
it's crazy how many quality transfers we lost these past couple cycles. Nix, Tarvarish Dawson seems to be WR3 for CU, Romello Height is starting for USC I believe, Pegues for Ole Miss, Kobe Hudson, etc etc

Malzahn had a good eye for talent to develop for other programs!

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Think Maye and Penix might be better than Williams
Peni only 1 year older too...I think I'd take Caleb though. Has did his thing behind some meh OL play in the past and I think UDub's defense is at least somewhat better. NFL loves high-level off platform throwing right now too, and Caleb basically the closest prospect we had to Pat Mahomes in that regard since he came on

If you were just watching this year though, you'd probably be shocked why the QB1 and 2 spots were as locked as they've been reported to be

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
To me, Peni been the most surgical passer I've seen. Haven't played anyone exactly great on defense, but a guy who can hit the open ones on every level AND throw guys open alone sets him ahead of even some top QB prospects, in most drafts. This year is different than most though