• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Next week should be interesting but @ TCU is the one of concern.

I still have no idea how the RRS is gonna go. Its a toss up at this point just because its a rivalry, However Texas has been much more impressive than OU.
The 2 games I was most worried about this year were the 2 Kansas schools. KSt don't look all that good, and I think we can beat Kansas, both are at home and our defense looks to be elite, so we'll see. I expect us to beat the dog shyt out of OU again this year.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I know we got alot of michigan men here but are they really #2 team in country? Do they play anybody this year in a game to pay attention other than OSU? Feel like they playing the same team every week and its the same 30-something to 7 score.. :heh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The 2 games I was most worried about this year were the 2 Kansas schools. KSt don't look all that good, and I think we can beat Kansas, both are at home and our defense looks to be elite, so we'll see. I expect us to beat the dog shyt out of OU again this year.
How you not worried about TCU? They've been yall biggest problem more than anyone