The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You saying he had an off season(when he came in weeks b4 signing day and no one in the portal) , but USC took 15 YEARS to find a qb. Where do you come up with these foolish opinions? :what:
Oh, Now you want to reply?

A week ago you said he lost 2 games because his QB got hurt. I then asked, So why did he lose the other 5 games and you never answered.

Care to now?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@DropTopDoc You can jump in and get your juelz on for your mans also

Look this shyt has gone long

Brent’s got some shyt to prove, and as of now he does look funny in the light, he’s gained some recruiting momentum so you have to give him that. That said also, he walked into a house on fire and had a lot of work to do, you have to give him time, also nikkas gotta relax on the usc hate, that ship has sailed

Now let’s see how this shyt plays out

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Look this shyt has gone long

Brent’s got some shyt to prove, and as of now he does look funny in the light, he’s gained some recruiting momentum so you have to give him that. That said also, he walked into a house on fire and had a lot of work to do, you have to give him time, also nikkas gotta relax on the usc hate, that ship has sailed

Now let’s see how this shyt plays out
I hear you.

I'm still mad nikkas just let you skate saying Croom is a better coach than Mullens but fukk it :dead:

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
The bolded makes absolutely no sense at all. Georgia ran us over by us missing a last second field goal :brutusDahell: ? Im a assume you meant Bama which half the team was out with covid and Justin was hurt from that dirty hit by yall. :BuckOuttahere: .

I actually gave y'all a grace period... because we all know after the 31 - 0 game wasn't the revenge game.... it was this game

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO

I wished they would have put CJ Spiller on that slide. He still got snubbed for at least the Heisman invite his Senior year.

**disclaimer** Yes i'm on my Clemson ish tonight... 😆 ... took me a week and a half to catch up with this thread.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I wished they would have put CJ Spiller on that slide. He still got snubbed for at least the Heisman invite his Senior year.

**disclaimer** Yes i'm on my Clemson ish tonight... 😆 ... took me a week and a half to catch up with this thread.

It’s all good, glad you back in the fold, CJ didn’t get enough credit

Damn Day looking flat topped than mf