The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
what year in the 2000's do y'all think we can point to that offenses evolved from what use to be ran in the 90's and early 2000's?
04-06 with Urban and Rich Rod' success and proving it worked against legit teams and wasn't a fad.

Then Chip Kelly & BDB came through and had me like :damn: every week. Maaaan I made so much money every week just taking the over in Oregon and Baylor games. Never seen no offenses just that fukking fast and potent every single week.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
99 when Hal and leach got a little known qb in Lexington to Cleveland

The more modern spread was what urban and Dopey Dan ran at bowling green then Utah

I remember this game like yesterday and being amazed how how Hal Mumme took the fun n gun and whatever Norm Chow were doing and went NUCLEAR with it. I was in the 7th grade watching them bomb on us through the air like :dwillhuh:

edit: the thumbnail made me remember how much of the juice that Kordell Stewart had before he fell off

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
04-06 with Urban and Rich Rod' success and proving it worked against legit teams and wasn't a fad.

Then Chip Kelly & BDB came through and had me like :damn: every week. Maaaan I made so much money every week just taking the over in Oregon and Baylor games. Never seen no offenses just that fukking fast and potent every single week.

forgoooooot about Chip and Oregon :wow:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Your qb leaving, hurts, i get he was never going to get him the minute lincoln left, but…. He had to get there get the staff together put a list together wait for dead period to be over, and still you can wiff, nikkas see Ohio st and y’all and think you can just hit on a qb just because you evaluate, and think they a fit, do you understand how incredibly lucky y’all were to go palmar Matt mark eventually sam (yes luck because all the analysis in the world don’t mean you don’t catch a brick)

Don't respond to that niccas foolish talk.

You know why?

Because if OU comes out and wins 11-games this season, after talking ALL THIS SHYT he's been talking for months, his only response will be, "Well, they're just doing what they should be doing"

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Caleb wasn’t his quarterback. He had an entire offseason to find a quarterback. Thats not on him for not being able to evaluate/develop talent?

You saying he had an off season(when he came in weeks b4 signing day and no one in the portal) , but USC took 15 YEARS to find a qb. Where do you come up with these foolish opinions? :what: