The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Why did they make Chris Leak seem like a bum? He was one of the best QBs in the SEC at that time.
They did a lot of weird shyt with that doc. Im still confused over them skipping over Florida beating Tennessee and Georgia in his first year.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Why did they make Chris Leak seem like a bum? He was one of the best QBs in the SEC at that time.
I didn’t get past the first episode yet but they gave Percy half a bar as a recruit and meat rode Tebow (just as a recruit) for 5 straight minutes. Percy was 20 spots higher :smh:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I mean he was early Debo before Debo, migraines kicked his ass, probably had hella concussions

But nikka could tote that rock run routes, could take a hook route to the crib or a reverse
I mean I get it in the way debo is used at sf but he wasnt seeing percy in college.. I dont even think usc gave him the ball in as rb at all.. Percy was just different and I hate gators breh..

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

@jadillac you see what bama boy saying about ur squad

Those two leaving hurts, and would hurt any team, but they are back competing for athletes and this is year two in Brent’s scheme, he will need to find some studs to make his team go, but they be aiight

How tf did they get caught, i understand there still are folks doing it the old fashioned way but how sloppy are you to get caught

I mean I get it in the way debo is used at sf but he wasnt seeing percy in college.. I dont even think usc gave him the ball in as rb at all.. Percy was just different and I hate gators breh..

Oh I’m not comparing the two, but what I’m saying is, look at what Debo is in the nfl and that was Percy at Fla, and also had he not had issues with migraines what he could have been, dude was a walking big chunk play

Hell i had a thread on him