PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

53 wins over ranked teams is wild af…Bama is in a league of their own.

PSU is the most overrated program in the history of CFB

Also, Dantonio had some WILD walk off wins

One thing good thing I say about Dantonio is he coached like you’re supposed to coach when you are an underdog program. Build fanatical hatred towards your rivals and go for the throat in every game. Be interesting to see a state how many go she was 4th downs MSU converted during his tenure

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Its Up :wow:

7Hxu.gif

Daps
Reppin
Chi
One thing good thing I say about Dantonio is he coached like you’re supposed to coach when you are an underdog program. Build fanatical hatred towards your rivals and go for the throat in every game. Be interesting to see a state how many go she was 4th downs MSU converted during his tenure

Calling a fake fg in that instance takes a lot of balls.

He’d probably still be at MSU but he really lost his will to recruit, and refused to fire any of his offensive coordinators which were abysmal.

I miss MSU having a defense that could win games.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

53 wins over ranked teams is wild af…Bama is in a league of their own.

PSU is the most overrated program in the history of CFB

Also, Dantonio had some WILD walk off wins

Dantoni was a foxhole mentality and it worked, but in order to have long success you gotta be able to pivot that’s why Nick lasted so long he had a couple change ups

images

Sir wtf you got going on

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Dantoni was a foxhole mentality and it worked, but in order to have long success you gotta be able to pivot that’s why Nick lasted so long he had a couple change ups

images

Sir wtf you got going on

That’s a good point He was never willing to pivot…

The 2016 recruiting class was his best, but several of those dudes were or ended up being criminals and getting kicked off the team…we had an awful season, and he never had the stomach to recruit blue chip guys after than, which meant relying on finding Diamond in the rough guys every single class, when those guys don’t pan Out then you’re left with a lot of 7-8 win mediocrity.