PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
The CFP did kill the Bowls as we all know but it’s wild seeing the Fiesta, Rose, Sugar, and Orange Bowls viewed as meaningless games if they’re not playoff games.

For some reason I was watching Miami vs UCLA from 1998, I think UCLA was going to play for the National Championship and Arizona was gonna play in the Rose Bowl. Well, Miami upset UCLA and they immediately cut to a feed of the Arizona players looking like they lost a family member cause they wasn’t gonna play in the Rose Bowl. Like that shyt meant so much back then.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Better than Briles?
andre-the-giant-oh-no.gif

Ask me that tomorrow fam

Silkk

Daps
The CFP did kill the Bowls as we all know but it’s wild seeing the Fiesta, Rose, Sugar, and Orange Bowls viewed as meaningless games if they’re not playoff games.

For some reason I was watching Miami vs UCLA from 1998, I think UCLA was going to play for the National Championship and Arizona was gonna play in the Rose Bowl. Well, Miami upset UCLA and they immediately cut to a feed of the Arizona players looking like they lost a family member cause wasn’t gonna play in the Rose Bowl. Like that shyt meant so much back then.

True, I was watching this earlier

Them boys beat the life out of Florida :huhldup:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Bout to run the U Part 2 again. Cant wait for that UF Netflix doc to drop.

And if ESPN dropped 30 for 30s more consistently then maybe their broke ass wouldn't need to cut so much from the budget :smh:
They do. You just have to go on ESPN+ to view them

Silkk

Daps
They do. You just have to go on ESPN+ to view them
I got it. But I mean the original release date. Seems like they just drop their shyt randomly every few months instead of like once a month or whatever.

As many of theses mofos on youtube dropping piff, They should be able to drop one every two weeks.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
As many of theses mofos on youtube dropping piff, They should be able to drop one every two weeks.
TBH, I haven't seen a good CFB YT doc ever. Them "Where are the top RBs from Class of X" joints are decent but the cats doing like old-school wrestling docs are some of the best shyt on there

Silkk

Daps
TBH, I haven't seen a good CFB YT doc ever. Them "Where are the top RBs from Class of X" joints are decent but the cats doing like old-school wrestling docs are some of the best shyt on there
There's a few on there that be dropping piff:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I'd rather go back to the BCS than a 12 team playoff. I LOVE the regular season stakes being as high as they possibly can be. I probably would've never got into CFB if it wasn't like that tbh.

Lose one game :francis:

Lose two games :ufdup:
I don't know how I feel. I can see both sides.. but the selfish side of me likes the 12 team a bit more. Only because the best players in the country are a lot less likely to sit out at the end of the year if there's not something to play for.

Silkk

Daps
Wish I was watching when this went down

Would've shytted all on the bruin bytches :wow:

Silkk

Daps
BCS was retarded as hell with putting in teams who lost head to head in over the ones who didn't :snoop:

FSU and Miami in 2000 :snoop:
Texas & OU in 2008 :snoop:

LSU vs Bama in 2011 :snoop:

Last edited: