PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
talking about fsu in that other thread made me think of when they shot a music video

then of course miami with the 7th floor crew

Remembering Greg Olson was 7th floor crew, he def knocked down a few black chicks cuz he was hanging with the brothas
His camp hoe must not be answering his calls

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Whew this was a game

But late in the game you could see where lack of depth kills you, Purdue edge rushers were gassed, and their Dc was so scared to catch a bomb, he let psu spread him out wide and nickle and dime him down the field, also late game bad tackling, nikkas ain’t wrap up

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I said in here about 3 months ago CFB was a cooked product and nikkas were lambasting me for that opinion, and I just got done with reading 7 straight CFB pundits (shoutouts to the Twitter algorithm) say the same thing :francis:

I rock with the Godfrey from SZD types bc they were boots on the ground screaming from the roofs that big fish was going to eat little fish years back. I don’t even know what’s the point of beating the drum on it now

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'd rather go back to the BCS than a 12 team playoff. I LOVE the regular season stakes being as high as they possibly can be. I probably would've never got into CFB if it wasn't like that tbh.

Lose one game :francis:

Lose two games :ufdup:

Silkk

Daps
@DropTopDoc You rank Willie Taggart and Jim Harbaugh the same? :what:

Slap Yoself :birdman:

ImOQbc.gif
@DropTopDoc This was march breh. Tell me you've changed your mind since then :what:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I'd rather go back to the BCS than a 12 team playoff. I LOVE the regular season stakes being as high as they possibly can be. I probably would've never got into CFB if it wasn't like that tbh.

Lose one game :francis:

Lose two games :ufdup:

The BCS era was funny as hell though cause sometimes you’d have multiple teams run up the score on teams late in the season to try to get them style points for the computers.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Diggin up a 3 & 8 yr old post proves your point in what way? He finally started beating Ohio State but is 1-6 in bowls (0-4 in NY6). Them shyts mean something but props to him for finally getting the Buckeye monkey off his back :manny:

Silkk

Daps
Im guessing Miami is so quiet because they're coming off a 5-7 season....

Cause even though I think CFB is better when FSU is up, That shyt is on a different level when Miami is up :lawd:

Silkk

Daps
Diggin up a 3 & 8 yr old post proves your point in what way? He finally started beating Ohio State but is 1-6 in bowls (0-4 in NY6). Them shyts mean something but props to him for finally getting the Buckeye monkey off his back :manny:

Im drunk fam, Im just running through old posts I see :mjlit:

I still think think he a mark ass cupcake eating faggit, But he's a great coach so :yeshrug: