PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Prolly do but he’s the type of QB you go all out for first and then see where it goes, especially if he’s showing interest
Word is, there's definitely interest in LSU on their end. Last years QB coach at Michigan dropped the ball big time. He didn't even recruit Underwood at all. He didn't wanna put the time in. So Michigan's been playing catchup for over 8 months now, with their new QB coach. Luckily, our new coach knocks it out of the park with just about every kid he recruits. But all bullshyt aside.. if I were to cal it.. it would be you guys leading this recruitment right now. I'm sure Bama, Clemson and USC are gonna come calling.. but the family is big on relationships, and if you aint with em right now.. then the chances that you'll be in it with them later on, is slim to none.

marleyg

drug
Daps
Reppin
coLT$, kAkALAk
goe-blue-chips.png

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

$1.5 mil for Taulia is nasty work

Dam Bama got stiff armed by ALOT of QBs this offseason, kinda surprising.. I dont know how they didnt snatch Devin Leary or Sam Hartman.. They might be kicking themselves throughout season if this is championship caliber team..

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Dam Bama got stiff armed by ALOT of QBs this offseason, kinda surprising.. I dont know how they didnt snatch Devin Leary or Sam Hartman.. They might be kicking themselves throughout season if this is championship caliber team..

Lol no way we offered him, he was already at Bama and left

More than likely Auburn or Florida offered