PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

The sec not trying to move, and the big wants no parts of fsu, plus they not trying to move, it’s too far south, but even with that said that grant of rights got them in a Melvin type headlock til 34 or something

choking-baby-boy-movie-wc3tz5t6vyomov8c.gif

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
The sec not trying to move, and the big wants no parts of fsu, plus they not trying to move, it’s too far south, but even with that said that grant of rights got them in a Melvin type headlock til 34 or something

choking-baby-boy-movie-wc3tz5t6vyomov8c.gif
The B1G is not going to deal with DeSantis and his politics since FSU is a state school. If they are able to leave the ACC, it would be for the Big 12 since Florida would c0ck block the move to the SEC.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
The B1G is not going to deal with DeSantis and his politics since FSU is a state school. If they are able to leave the ACC, it would be for the Big 12 since Florida would c0ck block the move to the SEC.

Yeah FSU, Miami, and Clemson will never join the SEC cause they won’t have the votes from rivals

The NC/VA schools could have a chance though

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Florida would hate but ain’t enough hate, cuz everyone else would want to get their fingers on the Florida pie, now Texas/Oklahoma and the rest could guarantee games deep in Florida to Texas, that’s damn near every recruiting hot bed not including Cali, Penn/jersey, DMV, and Midwest, the issue is grant of rights and where will those schools be in that long of a span of time

Scientific

Bacdafucup
Daps
Reppin
The H
Yeah FSU, Miami, and Clemson will never join the SEC cause they won’t have the votes from rivals

The NC/VA schools could have a chance though
That's thrown out the window. If FSU as huge brand it is, its on the table the SEC will hear them out. I think they'd prefer UNC or VA Tech combo. This is about football more than anything. But votes from rival schools doesn't matter anymore.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I'm not so sure. I can see the B1G wanting to tap into the south. They've already got the Midwest, the northeast, now the west coast.. and the only region left is the south.
Hopefully we get that p*ssy out the paint here.. sooner rather than later.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I'm not so sure. I can see the B1G wanting to tap into the south. They've already got the Midwest, the northeast, now the west coast.. and the only region left is the south.

Hopefully we get that p*ssy out the paint here.. sooner rather than later.
You should know those Florida folks are a different breed. I was in Tampa last year and I never seen so many white boys with tattoos all over there faces. Somehow they keep voting for him.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Florida would hate but ain’t enough hate, cuz everyone else would want to get their fingers on the Florida pie, now Texas/Oklahoma and the rest could guarantee games deep in Florida to Texas, that’s damn near every recruiting hot bed not including Cali, Penn/jersey, DMV, and Midwest, the issue is grant of rights and where will those schools be in that long of a span of time
The ACC Grant of Rights is going to be broken in a year or two. They are falling too far behind to stay in a bad deal with ESPN. The only thing is that the bulk of the schools left don't really move the needle like that. It just more of the B1G/SEC want to enter into a good size population for additional steaming revenue. Oregon, Washington, VT, UNC, Miami, GT and FSU fit that mold. Also, this will probably force ND to join a conference because all of the big players are going to be in one and going to start telling them they can't have their cake and eat it too anymore.

My personal preference would get Oregon and Washington to help USC/UCLA with traveling and maybe UNC and possibility Miami or GT from the ACC and call it a day unless ND comes calling for a spot :yeshrug: .