NULL
Looks like Colorado is going back to the Big 12

Pac-12 is finished out here

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
nikkas been saying Riddikk was supposed to be the first domino. Never know what to put into those cryptic messages but I think they offer whatever to Perry to get him to flip. Idk where it goes from there

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The head-gear picks will go ahead as scheduled this fall, as legendary college football analyst Lee Corso will be on site for the start of the 2023 season when ESPN's College GameDay kicks off in Week 1, the network announced.

ESPN said that College GameDay will premier this season from Charlotte, N.C., where North Carolina and South Carolina will renew their rivalry in the regular season opener, the first stop for the long-time show, which will once again feature Corso as a full-time analyst and game picker for this season
Smh, let the man do one retirement episode and rest...and then anoint the headset honors to someone else like McAfee or something

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA

Smh, let the man do one retirement episode and rest...and then anoint the headset honors to someone else like McAfee or something
This is getting close to elderly abuse at this point. I know that he is a staple of ESPN College Football but he clearly not the same after his medical issues and is a shell of former self. Hopefully, he will pass the torch this season and ride off to the sunset with family.