• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
It's legit one of the most bullshyt suspensions ever. I'm pretty certain knowing this was on deck is why he keeps wanting to leave NCAA. Absolutely trash.
It's more bullshyt that he couldn't even tell the truth about a damn meal :scust:. What does he has to hide from the NCAA :patrice:? Where there is smoke, there is fire and those college alphabet boys saw a damn degenerate trying to play them and properly laid the smack down on his sorry ass :ufdup::sadbron:.

Clock ticking on some more allegations coming out soon and Hoebaugh and that wh0re city know that this is the tip of the iceberg of his damn shenanigans coming into light :lolbron: .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
It's more bullshyt that he couldn't even tell the truth about a damn meal :scust:. What does he has to hide from the NCAA :patrice:? Where there is smoke, there is fire and those college alphabet boys saw a damn degenerate trying to play them and properly laid the smack down on his sorry ass :ufdup::sadbron:.

Clock ticking on some more allegations coming out soon and Hoebaugh and that wh0re city know that this is the tip of the iceberg of his damn shenanigans coming into light :lolbron: .

:mjlol: Expecting us to be y’all

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Guilty of all future allegations :oHumad:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
i ain’t even notice the last relevant player y’all had is already retired sheesh
Yep, Derrick Hall, who was drafted this year and ahead of any LSU player, already retired. I can tell you still steaming about that pretend straight to SECN Florida rivalry bc you just saying whatever breh :francis:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
WHOA just saw an add that BIG is having Prime Time games on NBC. That is freaking huge. I love it going to be a lot of nice prime time games to check out. I didn’t want to waste money on an OLED.
They got to do better, nobody else available? Did Matt Cassel even start a college game? :heh:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yep, Derrick Hall, who was drafted this year and ahead of any LSU player, already retired. I can tell you still steaming about that pretend straight to SECN Florida rivalry bc you just saying whatever breh :francis:
Derrick hall is not a household and I’m willing to bet will most likely never become a household name, to an Auburn he is because y’all have literally turned into a second rate school lmao, the last 3 champions have been LSU, Bama and UGA, and 3 have household names in the NFL meanwhile yall can’t even get a coaching hire right

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Derrick hall is not a household and I’m willing to bet will most likely never become a household name, to an Auburn he is because y’all have literally turned into a second rate school lmao, the last 3 champions have been LSU, Bama and UGA, and 3 have household names in the NFL meanwhile yall can’t even get a coaching hire right
I can tell you still steaming about that pretend straight to SECN Florida rivalry bc you just saying whatever breh :francis:

All I gotta say. You used to be better than this breh :francis:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
This is a stream of consciousness post about the report on Jim Harbaugh’s possible suspension before I go on CBS to talk about it...

• I asked several guests on my show just last week if the NCAA would keep looking for pound of flesh from #Michigan... (i.e. admit to lying vs making level 2 mistakes)... even after it gave Tennessee a love tap for 200(!!!) infractions. Now we know it is. The juxtaposition of these two cases makes Michigan’s supposed punishment look like absolute horse crap!!
  • I can't prove it, but I heard the NCAA leaked this, and I absolutely believe that to be the case. Leak it right before Big 10 media days so Jim gets bombarded with questions about it
  • I told TMI readers back in the winter that Michigan was looking to settle this case back then. That it was willing to make some concessions. That all the reports of Harbaugh’s contract being done were bunk because Michigan wasn't going to give the impression that it wasn't taking the accusations seriously. They were going to get the NCAA dealings out of the way, THEN get the contract done.
  • I told you an analyst was coaching. Players gave interviews saying as much. No need in even arguing the point. It's college football's version of driving 55 in a 45. They all do it, but you'll get a ticket if caught.
  • I pointed out the NCAA's questioning of recruits like Nolen and Pollard, digging to see who organized visits and who was present for them. We know the recruits themselves organized their own visit weekends as one of the workarounds during COVID. There may have been some improper contact during those times. Never mind the rules were changing seemingly every day during COVID... but hey, some mistakes were made. Mistakes keeping up with the changes, mistakes with interpretations, mistakes conveying the interpretations. Some of that falls on the people whose job it is to keep up with those things and educate the coaches. If they make mistakes, it's inevitable that coaches will too. But to be clear, this is like analysts coaching... all these schools could have been flagged for something at any point given how fluid things were.
  • The NCAA wants Harbaugh to say he lied. That there weren't "mistakes" made. That he knowingly flouted the rules. You can guess what his response was (and is) to that. So they're coming back around talking about an absolute horseS5&^ suspension. This whole thing I suspect is rooted in the accusations from a disgruntled former employee and the NCAA having a bur in its butt for Harbaugh for some reason.
  • I expect a multiple game suspension for Harbaugh just to get it over with. I do NOT expect him to say he lied. EVER!!!
  • I expect minor suspensions for an assistant or two. Maybe one game.
  • I expect this to not affect Michigan ONE BIT on the field.
  • I don't know if bending to the NCAA's will on this would equal lesser or no suspensions, but I for one am fully on board with standing on principle.
That's all.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
This is a stream of consciousness post about the report on Jim Harbaugh’s possible suspension before I go on CBS to talk about it...

• I asked several guests on my show just last week if the NCAA would keep looking for pound of flesh from #Michigan... (i.e. admit to lying vs making level 2 mistakes)... even after it gave Tennessee a love tap for 200(!!!) infractions. Now we know it is. The juxtaposition of these two cases makes Michigan’s supposed punishment look like absolute horse crap!!
  • I can't prove it, but I heard the NCAA leaked this, and I absolutely believe that to be the case. Leak it right before Big 10 media days so Jim gets bombarded with questions about it
  • I told TMI readers back in the winter that Michigan was looking to settle this case back then. That it was willing to make some concessions. That all the reports of Harbaugh’s contract being done were bunk because Michigan wasn't going to give the impression that it wasn't taking the accusations seriously. They were going to get the NCAA dealings out of the way, THEN get the contract done.
  • I told you an analyst was coaching. Players gave interviews saying as much. No need in even arguing the point. It's college football's version of driving 55 in a 45. They all do it, but you'll get a ticket if caught.
  • I pointed out the NCAA's questioning of recruits like Nolen and Pollard, digging to see who organized visits and who was present for them. We know the recruits themselves organized their own visit weekends as one of the workarounds during COVID. There may have been some improper contact during those times. Never mind the rules were changing seemingly every day during COVID... but hey, some mistakes were made. Mistakes keeping up with the changes, mistakes with interpretations, mistakes conveying the interpretations. Some of that falls on the people whose job it is to keep up with those things and educate the coaches. If they make mistakes, it's inevitable that coaches will too. But to be clear, this is like analysts coaching... all these schools could have been flagged for something at any point given how fluid things were.
  • The NCAA wants Harbaugh to say he lied. That there weren't "mistakes" made. That he knowingly flouted the rules. You can guess what his response was (and is) to that. So they're coming back around talking about an absolute horseS5&^ suspension. This whole thing I suspect is rooted in the accusations from a disgruntled former employee and the NCAA having a bur in its butt for Harbaugh for some reason.
  • I expect a multiple game suspension for Harbaugh just to get it over with. I do NOT expect him to say he lied. EVER!!!
  • I expect minor suspensions for an assistant or two. Maybe one game.
  • I expect this to not affect Michigan ONE BIT on the field.
  • I don't know if bending to the NCAA's will on this would equal lesser or no suspensions, but I for one am fully on board with standing on principle.
That's all.