• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Listen to the lyrics. :camby:

I get it, but as i went back and edited my post, i highly doubt Boston got on campus without nikkas signing off on this, someone got a check cuz he couldn’t just show up on campus, to the facilities, and have a camera and start filming

As for the video, typical rap video, obviously not gon be liked by any admin or board of trustees, but if you make a deal then follow through and understand what you dealing with

The tweet seems more lip service than anything it’s a couple of weeks til camp, so if I’m remembering right it’s dead weeks, i bet my bottom dollar nikkas will be at camp, and coach gon lay into they ass about the sanctity of the program and logo, and nikkas gon run, and pick up trash, and it’s over

Daps
Reppin
Chi

I was too young to watch but Lorenzo White put up some wild #’s

Leveon Rushed for 1800+ in a season where we had no passing game and everyone knew he’d be getting the ball…but fukk that was an awful team to watch.

Recency bias but I have to go with Kenneth Walker III, he was the reason we won multiple games that season that we shouldn’t have. Dude is an electrifying runner. He was the best player in college football 2021 season.

Side note, most underrated is Jeremy Langford or Ringer…Langford was a Core player on MSU’s best teams

Javon Ringer was our entire offense in 2008 I think he rushed for 22 or 23 TDs on like 350 Carries

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I was too young to watch but Lorenzo White put up some wild #’s

Leveon Rushed for 1800+ in a season where we had no passing game and everyone knew he’d be getting the ball…but fukk that was an awful team to watch.

Recency bias but I have to go with Kenneth Walker III, he was the reason we won multiple games that season that we shouldn’t have. Dude is an electrifying runner. He was the best player in college football 2021 season.

Side note, most underrated is Jeremy Langford or Ringer…Langford was a Core player on MSU’s best teams

Javon Ringer was our entire offense in 2008 I think he rushed for 22 or 23 TDs on like 350 Carries
I feel like bell was good, but his junior year he transformed into a whole dude, then spent that offseason trimming down and went to the Steelers

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I feel like bell was good, but his junior year he transformed into a whole dude, then spent that offseason trimming down and went to the Steelers

Bell or KWIII are probably the most gifted/talented runners. Walker can hit the 4.3 gear that Bell never had, but Bell is a legit threat in the passing game.

Bell’s rating suffers from me bc his best year was 2012, we lost 6 games by 1 possession. Lost to y’all by a FG, lost to OSU by 1….so, I don’t look back on that season with fond memories.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Bell or KWIII are probably the most gifted/talented runners. Walker can hit the 4.3 gear that Bell never had, but Bell is a legit threat in the passing game.
The way bell used to set up his runs was thing of beauty, but he was a threat out wide, i don’t think Langford gets enough credit, he was your version of Haskins, just a grind you down, some wiggle and consistent

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

More comfortable, worse defenses, progression with consistency, substantially cleaner pockets and a return to a pretty tailored RPO scheme (Dilly and Gus’s scheme was the first he played for).

I honestly don’t think it’s more complex than he found an easier situation that also helped him progress some as a decision maker. We’re never going to know how much that profession is due to the PAC12, but I think he’s a better QB than he was here

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Speaking of Auburn QBs @Rigby. was on here acting an ass the off-season after this game :dead: Man was like give him the heisman now and saying he’s better than the 3 QBs Ohio St had( Braxton Miller, JT Barrett, Cardale Jones)

I don’t even remember the posts you’re referring to, how do you? :dahell:

Btw you just described a ton of people, dude was heavy odds favorite for the heisman and Auburn was picked to win the West :deadrose: