The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Thats BIG TIME.. OU doin WORK on trail.. I think Miami 0-3 and counting on every recruit we went head 2 head with them on.. Salute :ehh:
OUr administration realizing they need players to go to the SEC. Cheap b*stards had to open up them wallets, lol.

Y'all will be okay tho. I was telling someone the other day on that tight end, if I was a 5 star kid, I'm choosing Miami over Norman OK. Imagine getting paid AND being around all those beautiful women. :wow: it's another level down there

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I'm more shocked that the #1 RB in the country is a 4-star kid....is this a down year for RB talent???

Maybe they will re-rank, but there's Usually a couple 5 stars by now.
247 composite has him as 5 star but they have him ranked 42 overall and how they explain their 5 stars is top 32 picks like draft, so he is just outside. Maybe they are taking more cues from nfl and how rb is being devalued. Favorite back this cycle I have seen is Chauncey Bowen, committed to UGA

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
OUr administration realizing they need players to go to the SEC. Cheap b*stards had to open up them wallets, lol.

Y'all will be okay tho. I was telling someone the other day on that tight end, if I was a 5 star kid, I'm choosing Miami over Norman OK. Imagine getting paid AND being around all those beautiful women. :wow: it's another level down there
Not only that, but we really like that at TE. I think since Bubba Franks in late 90s every TE signed has been drafted or something close to that.. We might not be locked in as much at other positions since we been trash but at TE? Yea its a one way ticket.. Even if we take 2 in one class they both goin :ahh:Never worried about TE, room is stocked right now.. But can we talk about DT and Stone, I know he a hometown kid but dam :mjcry:

Ya got oil money too, so once ya got the NIL setup right ya was gonna be good, Im happy to see these kids gettin paid either way, its a beautiful thing man.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He's a decent player and he made the right decision leaving. His problem has always been consistency. He'll make one of the craziest plays you ever seen then follow it up with some stupid shyt that'll make you go :dahell:
I remember watching him in HS, think him and George Pickens were on the same team, you could clearly see the talent but for some reason it just didn’t work at Auburn.

I’d be lying to you though if I thought he was gonna end up as a legit Day 1 or Day 2 QB prospect as he is now, Jalen Hurts vibes a little bit.
Bo went to Pinson Valley. Pickens went to hoover. Robby Ashford was Pickens qb in hs

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
He's a decent player and he made the right decision leaving. His problem has always been consistency. He'll make one of the craziest plays you ever seen then follow it up with some stupid shyt that'll make you go :dahell:

Bo went to Pinson Valley. Pickens went to hoover. Robby Ashford was Pickens qb in hs

You right, it was Kool-Aid that was teammates with Bo at PV, Pickens did go to Hoover.

I just remember watching that game and it was names everywhere

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You right, it was Kool-Aid that was teammates with Bo at PV, Pickens did go to Hoover.

I just remember watching that game and it was names everywhere
Yeah I remember that ESPN game. It was basically an SEC game out there