Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
You already know. :unimpressed:

It's where his baseless entitlement comes form. :scust:

Been a minute, but they were close last year with Bryce bailing them out

And @smitty22 aint a thug he went to shaker heights, and lived with both parents

And @smitty22 parents had a real good marriage. :unimpressed:
Look at these scUMbags that wants Black people to live in poverty, have broken homes and embrace toxic relationships. This is the main reason why us Buckeyes don't respect that team up north :scust:. Bunch of self hating "brothers" that rather tap dance for that school than trying to do better for their community.

Plus my mom moved me to Shaker Hts when I was in high school so that I can have a better opportunity in life. I take personal offense to self-hating rodents like you trying to sh*t on a wholesome Black family doing what best for their kids :ufdup:. You should be embarrassed of yourselves!

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Look at these scUMbags that wants Black people to live in poverty, have broken homes and embrace toxic relationships. This is the main reason why us Buckeyes don't respect that team up north :scust:. Bunch of self hating "brothers" that rather tap dance for that school than trying to do better for their community.

Plus my mom moved me to Shaker Hts when I was in high school so that I can have a better opportunity in life. I take personal offense to self-hating rodents like you trying to sh*t on a wholesome Black family doing what best for their kids :ufdup:. You should be embarrassed of yourselves!
BoringUnfortunateEasteuropeanshepherd-size_restricted.gif

1326 days, hoe. :ufdup:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Not at all good brother

I also do t want them pulling themselves up by their boot straps :mjpls:
But yet you and @Trust Me being the scUM that yall are looking down on the brothers and sisters who attend private achools and might be a little more fortunate than some. :ufdup:. Oochie wally or 1 mic:jbhmm:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
But yet you and @Trust Me being the scUM that yall are looking down on the brothers and sisters who attend private achools and might be a little more fortunate than some. :ufdup:. Oochie wally or 1 mic:jbhmm:
I went to private school, i just look down on you, or your choices, lil Brutus and mrs Smitty are ok though

Matter fact week one picture it

I’m on the couch eating the ribs you prepared with the secret Smitty sauce, and playing with lil Brutus the cat and your wife gave me your favorite cup cuz I’m company

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
X receiver coming across on the drag
I feel like by time you get to him he should clear the olb and be under the mlb getting depth especially to take the deep crosser that will split the safeties, but if he’s smart (saftey) he knows he can run with the deep route will the lb and him be on the same page because then he can stay shallow
So we looking down on Black love too? :mjpls:.

Not at all just your black ass

I got these Columbus tech nikkas writing Essays
About they beloved school

dwayne-wade-i-love-it.gif

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I went to private school, i just look down on you, or your choices, lil Brutus and mrs Smitty are ok though

I’m on the couch eating the ribs you prepared with the secret Smitty sauce, and playing with lil Brutus the cat and your wife gave me your favorite cup cuz I’m company
emotional-damage.gif

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Oh you went to a private school huh? Soft ass p*ssy. You wouldn’t survive out in these streets. :picard:. You prolly attended college at Trump U too:mjpls:.