The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yall lost seven games.....:leostare:
We sure did. And other than Texas and tcu, 5 of those of those losses came down to the final possession.

You will see the benefits of new recruits. Riley redruited only 17 kids his last year, and no rbs. Which really screwed us over.

It's cool now tho. We're recruiting on a level he never reached.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@jadillac Your bytch ass coach keep other peoples names in his mouth :snoop:

"We're another year in establishing our standards and our culture and our values," he said. "That matters. A year ago, I challenged the guys. I wasn't like Deion that gave guys a bunch of pink slips. I gave guys 12 months of grace to go to class, live right off the field and show up with a great urgency and respect for your opportunity at the University of Oklahoma."

That fake quote attributed to Prime is sum shyt tho. He on Twitter coppin pleas but he should have just put his name on the bullet and said he said it just for kicks :dead:

F1Uh_X1XoAEUFEe

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Thread needs to be stickied.

Any surprise playoff picks?

I think USC and LSU going to make a legit playoff run.

UGA and Michigan have very favorable schedules, they should be able to stroll in.

Bama going to make noise and is a tad under the radar. (As under the radar as Bama can be)

My 4 right now are..

scUM
UGA (easy ass schedule despite questions at QB)
USC
OSU (they can still lose to mich and get in so the rest of their should be no prob)

Next in line LSU or Bama depending who wins that game

Yes

@MikelArteta @CHICAGO can we get this stickied

Washington as my surprise pick
Dark horse
Org st or Iowa

Usc is only usc’s issue, if they don’t have a late collapse/shoot themselves in the foot they should run the table

Lsu gotta beat too many boogeymen and I’m not seeing it

Bama has a step back 10-9 win season, they are better than most but too many question marks

Michigan
Uga
Washington/usc
Clemson

:ufdup: The doc delivers the gospel don’t ever talk down on my linen i spit
@jadillac Your bytch ass coach keep other peoples names in his mouth :snoop:

"We're another year in establishing our standards and our culture and our values," he said. "That matters. A year ago, I challenged the guys. I wasn't like Deion that gave guys a bunch of pink slips. I gave guys 12 months of grace to go to class, live right off the field and show up with a great urgency and respect for your opportunity at the University of Oklahoma."

He needed to say it better but

ABC Always be Crutin

Allow me to interpret
“To the kids looking at Colorado including the ones we lost, and kids looking at other big time programs, we give you grace to figure out the fit”

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

UGA and Michigan have very favorable schedules, they should be able to stroll in.

Bama going to make noise and is a tad under the radar. (As under the radar as Bama can be)

My 4 right now are..

scUM
USC
OSU (they can still lose to mich and get in so the rest of their should be no prob)

OSU
Ole Miss
Oregon
Texas

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hmm, SEC seems to be in reload mode of superstar types.. I would say Bowers, Turner and Perkins are DUDES. Who got next as far as offensive skill positions in SEC cant miss superstar?
Idk if he’s a can’t miss superstar but Jarquez Hunter should be one of the best RB’s in the SEC this season. He ain’t got to share carries with Tank no more so we gone see what he’s got now that he has the starting gig

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yes

@MikelArteta @CHICAGO can we get this stickied

Washington as my surprise pick
Dark horse
Org st or Iowa

Usc is only usc’s issue, if they don’t have a late collapse/shoot themselves in the foot they should run the table

Lsu gotta beat too many boogeymen and I’m not seeing it

Bama has a step back 10-9 win season, they are better than most but too many question marks

Michigan
Uga
Washington/usc
Clemson

:ufdup: The doc delivers the gospel don’t ever talk down on my linen i spit

He needed to say it better but

ABC Always be Crutin

Allow me to interpret
“To the kids looking at Colorado including the ones we lost, and kids looking at other big time programs, we give you grace to figure out the fit”

When’s the last time Bama won 9 games? 2007? Not seeing that low of a total

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

My 4 right now are..

scUM
USC

This mine from a couple weeks ago, realistic but not chalky

Michigan
FSU
Bama
USC

LSU and Georgia could easily represent the SEC as well, I just think some fukkery is gonna happen in the conference this year and Tennessee will be the reason why, Alabama will have a 2015 type season where they have QB issues early on but start to get on a roll in October. I think FSU is the best team in the ACC and they have a favorable schedule. Michigan for now is my Big Ten winner, and I’m banking on USC not losing a Pac-12 game they shouldn’t but you never know with the Pac-12.