The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Minnesota just like NWestern are cycle schools. Every 4 years they have a lil unexpected good season. Then right back to to the middle of the pack. Thats not being a better program bro. Nobody wanna go to those schools. UCLA at least got Dante Moore for 3yrs. Lets not just issue automatic W's for the the other squads facing them.

Annnnnd lets not forget. Big 10 wanted them to join. Soooooo
I can't believe you're out here defending the biggest underachievers in the sport, UCLA. They have a goat campus, good unis, recruit skill players decently but because they live that 8-4 life instead of being a "cycle school" they're better?

Breh no matter what Oregon beating UCLA will never be a quality win lol. And Minnesota isn't on the Arizona / Arizona state / northwestern tier. They're above UCLA but below Wisconsin.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I can't believe you're out here defending the biggest underachievers in the sport, UCLA. They have a goat campus, good unis, recruit skill players decently but because they live that 8-4 life instead of being a "cycle school" they're better?

Breh no matter what Oregon beating UCLA will never be a quality win lol. And Minnesota isn't on the Arizona / Arizona state / northwestern tier. They're above UCLA but below Wisconsin.

Lol

Im really not defending UCLA. If you tell me, UCLA will never beat OSU, Mich or Penn St, I wouldnt argue that one bit and would eat that... But just dont throw Minesota in that mix.

Last edited:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Ucla knew what time it was when they came running for the B1G dollaz. Just hope they dont turn into rutgers of the west.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Lol

Im really not defending UCLA. If you tell me, UCLA will never beat OSU, Mich or Penn St, I wouldnt argue that one bit and would eat that... But just dont throw Minesota in that mix.

They’ll beat Penn State more consistently than OSU UM and improving SC

Ppl shouldn’t underestimate how tough west coast road games are, and Vice versa. One week in between flying 3 time zones away, then having another game the following week is no joke.

I wouldn’t want my team flying out to LA, flying home, then playing a rival the following week. Hypothetical of Wisconsin, @UCLA, PSU in w/ three week span is a rough ass stretch

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
They’ll beat Penn State more consistently than OSU UM and improving SC

Ppl shouldn’t underestimate how tough west coast road games are, and Vice versa. One week in between flying 3 time zones away, then having another game the following week is no joke.

I wouldn’t want my team flying out to LA, flying home, then playing a rival the following week. Hypothetical of Wisconsin, @UCLA, PSU in w/ three week span is a rough ass stretch
usc and UCLA having to visit wisconsin, ann arbor, minnesota, in november is arguably worse lol

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Ucla knew what time it was when they came running for the B1G dollaz. Just hope they dont turn into rutgers of the west.

They will be ok, long as their admin understands you can’t have it both ways, and they need to comb their alum base to get them dollars up

Rutgers biggest issue is commitment to football and also no big donors, they also need some recruiters they in a decent area for talent, get you a coach for Florida or Georgia or Va and pluck kids
UCLA is more focus on basketball season anyways. They don't love football like that :yeshrug: .
Ucla ain’t been hot in bball in a grip, they gotta get back focused, they can compete

Daps
Reppin
Chi
They will be ok, long as their admin understands you can’t have it both ways, and they need to comb their alum base to get them dollars up

Rutgers biggest issue is commitment to football and also no big donors, they also need some recruiters they in a decent area for talent, get you a coach for Florida or Georgia or Va and pluck kids

Ucla ain’t been hot in bball in a grip, they gotta get back focused, they can compete

They were in 2021 FF, I think elite 8 this year.

They’ve been quality but not not once they once were of course.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA

I live is SoCal and they do not move the needle like that compare to USC. They will be a middle of the road team in football and have no problems with it. I want to see how they do in b-ball in the conference next season.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I live is SoCal and they do not move the needle like that compare to USC. They will be a middle of the road team in football and have no problems with it. I want to see how they do in b-ball in the conference next season.
I be forgetting you out there in La

I know they mid and ok with it but that’s wild

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
Billy can’t keep getting stuffed in a locker like this

Damn it.... people in the palm beach area including his coach(a former gator QB) are comparing him to Fred Taylor too. It's sad that we were literally big bro'd by UGA on this recruit. We identified the talent before everyone else in the country and Kirby just went down on the helicopter and scooped him up. This is an indictment on the program not just Billy. The AD let GA build deathstar 2.0 in Athens. @malbaker86