PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
It's been hard to look at them nikkas objectively since like 2017 or so, no offense to my man Smitty :francis: when I see them receivers open by 30 yards, I be feelin like anyone can slot in there

That being said I don't know if Haskins top 5

Don’t nobody care bout @smitty22 except mrs Smitty, and that’s only if he not in the dog house

For college Haskins was that nikka, the issue was no one could tell him to improve his shyt,so he didn’t, he coasted off talent, and the system is so qb friendly, I’ll never forget he came into the game cold and on 3rd down threw a frozen rope in a 1:1 window that 8 out of 10 times no one could hit it, not even pat and i knew he was special

God bless the dead too
Naaa naaa.. much offense to that sob :birdman:
:dead: Ayyyyooo I’m in this office screaming

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Don’t nobody care bout @smitty22 except mrs Smitty, and that’s only if he not in the dog house

For college Haskins was that nikka, the issue was no one could tell him to improve his shyt,so he didn’t, he coasted off talent, and the system is so qb friendly, I’ll never forget he came into the game cold and on 3rd down threw a frozen rope in a 1:1 window that 8 out of 10 times no one could hit it, not even pat and i knew he was special

God bless the dead too

:dead: Ayyyyooo I’m in this office screaming
Aye fukk all of yall.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

To this day I STILL cant believe that nobody went and got Wittingham from Utah. I wanted that mofo for a loooooong time (But we got LincGOAT now so fucck him)

But dude aint did shyt but win since taking over for Urban damn near 20 years ago. I know he's alumni and all that BS but money talks. Somebody should've been threw him a bag. Definitely think he would have done better at schools like Texas, A&M, Miami, USC, Florida, etc. than most of the coaches they've had the past 10-15 years

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
To this day I STILL cant believe that nobody went and got Wittingham from Utah. I wanted that mofo for a loooooong time (But we got LincGOAT now so fucck him)

But dude aint did shyt but win since taking over for Urban damn near 20 years ago. I know he's alumni and all that BS but money talks. Somebody should've been threw him a bag. Definitely think he would have done better at schools like Texas, A&M, Miami, USC, Florida, etc. than most of the coaches they've had the past 10-15 years

I think he understands that being at Utah gives him the stability to take his time and win his way, them other schools are win now or get gone, he’s able to keep his kids in the same state, probably same schools all the way through, that’s rare and probably what was important

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
1997 LSU

250744-C3-52-C6-41-E6-8-FDA-E8-ACC6-D84-C62.jpg

Damn near the whole 1997 LSU starting lineup was black :dead: Y’all be letting know it all say anything with so much confidence

Wait, Abram Booty was a white guy. :pachaha: