• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Everybody shyts on the PAC... conference was legit
I think it's got its praise pretty early this season with Washington St and Oregon St's hot starts, plus Colorado, USC and UCLA's initial relevance. I think that dwindled with those 5 kinda vomiting on themselves down the stretch, but it's unarguably top 2 this year

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Again, I'm hardly watching any of these at this point, but this was a huge problem last few years (really almost the entire time we've had the CFP). If they could do something for bowls akin to the November-December invitational matchups in CBB or the in-season tournament with the NBA, that would be HUGE.

hell, or just make them the equivalent of secret scrimmages in CBB, but televised. I still think they'd have more value as August invitationals than they do now as December bowl games. And it's only going to get worse with more playoff games and more interest in protecting one's self for the TP and NFL draft

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And I miss my Uncle Charles yall…..

He not dead but him and my aunt got divorced like a decade ago :sadbron:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yep

OU has to win now. Programs are starting to realize this and letting their highly touted qb recruits bounce.
I already spoke about how it may be better for that caliber of recruit to just develop on the lower levels and come out as a highly touted transfer w/multiple years left and engage in free agency, but from the program perspective, I think if you got the clout, you really want that transfer with a couple years of real experience + a talented, yet not superstar young backup behind him. The ideal ideal would be two good transfer QBs that battle it out in spring + one young dude developing behind both of them, but that's as rare as it gets.

Outside of a select few - UGA, Alabama, FSU - alot of these upper echelon schools don't seem concerned with internal development anymore tbh. It may help the opposing argument that UGA/UAT are in a different tier than anyone else, and have had good or better QB play going into the postseason every year.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
The atmosphere is really good in some of these bowls. I still can't believe some of the qbs that sat out. Happy about Milton tho, cuz I wanna see Nico.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
If I'm OU, I might have to make a run for Cam Ward.

I think he’s sewed up,

Yep

OU has to win now. Programs are starting to realize this and letting their highly touted qb recruits bounce.

I don’t think it’s a program that’s win now that legit took a transfer over a decent young guy

Again, I'm hardly watching any of these at this point, but this was a huge problem last few years (really almost the entire time we've had the CFP). If they could do something for bowls akin to the November-December invitational matchups in CBB or the in-season tournament with the NBA, that would be HUGE.

hell, or just make them the equivalent of secret scrimmages in CBB, but televised. I still think they'd have more value as August invitationals than they do now as December bowl games. And it's only going to get worse with more playoff games and more interest in protecting one's self for the TP and NFL draft

I keep saying this, a few of these bowls could be opening weekend junkets if I’m stuck going to New York or Idaho or Shreveport I’d rather go end of august/September rather than frigid December

I already spoke about how it may be better for that caliber of recruit to just develop on the lower levels and come out as a highly touted transfer w/multiple years left and engage in free agency, but from the program perspective, I think if you got the clout, you really want that transfer with a couple years of real experience + a talented, yet not superstar young backup behind him. The ideal ideal would be two good transfer QBs that battle it out in spring + one young dude developing behind both of them, but that's as rare as it gets.

Outside of a select few - UGA, Alabama, FSU - alot of these upper echelon schools don't seem concerned with internal development anymore tbh. It may help the opposing argument that UGA/UAT are in a different tier than anyone else, and have had good or better QB play going into the postseason every year.

I think evaluations have to be better, first, you have all these kids who get bumps from certain camps, and now they a stud, then they get on campus, and either are buried under hella guys, don’t work hard, not a good fit for the system, or were never good to begin with, it’s a guy on YouTube who does a where are they now series and he did one years top qb’s and all of them transferred except like a couple and damn near all of them flamed out, if the evaluation is right, the whole group should not flame out.

But gone are the days of stashing a kid for 3 years, and yes more schools will scoop standouts from other low level P5’s

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

These bowl game halftimes are long asf, what are they gonna talk about for 40 minutes in an inconsequential game between 2 teams from 2 conferences with no history and one with a backup qb and another with an interim head coach?

Imagine having to talk about nc state and kansas state for an entire halftime :huhldup: