The OFFICIAL 2023 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS Thread

PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Some of these bowls are good some are ass, they could honestly take some of these and make them opening week games
This makes no sense. CFB will never be a sport where the primary focus is to win a title

CFB is the only sport that more than one team gets to end the season on the high note

No one should be watching every bowl game either

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
This makes no sense. CFB will never be a sport where the primary focus is to win a title

CFB is the only sport that more than one team gets to end the season on the high note

No one should be watching every bowl game either

Yeah but people pocket watch Bama and uga and say why not them, which causes a lot of schools to churn and burn a lot of coaches without time, look at nape he said this job is going to take time because they were so depleted, and nikkas ready to get him out the paint, guess what the next nikka gon do ? Lose in a different way.

I’ve said as much on wax, it was a time winning the rose bowl meant something, now we (Michigan) are defined by beating OSU and playoffs, and we clearly playing at a different level than the top 1% of cfb is.

Like i said earlier a lot of these bowls can be opening season neutral field experiences, and would give way better match ups with no opt outs, they can just extend the practice times for all teams whether you make a bowl or not

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yeah but people pocket watch Bama and uga and say why not them, which causes a lot of schools to churn and burn a lot of coaches without time, look at nape he said this job is going to take time because they were so depleted, and nikkas ready to get him out the paint, guess what the next nikka gon do ? Lose in a different way.

I’ve said as much on wax, it was a time winning the rose bowl meant something, now we (Michigan) are defined by beating OSU and playoffs, and we clearly playing at a different level than the top 1% of cfb is.

Like i said earlier a lot of these bowls can be opening season neutral field experiences, and would give way better match ups with no opt outs, they can just extend the practice times for all teams whether you make a bowl or not
The opt outs aren’t bad and there’s been less opt outs lately. Transfer portal is more of a thing now

Bowl season is fine. I don’t know how anyone thinks

Kansas St playing NC state in a round 1 playoff game is better than bowl season

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
What they need to do is make the teams who play each other in the bowl game also have to play each other on opening week. That will add a revenge factor to the game
Thats dumb. Nobody likes seeing rematches in college football.

Teams already have a hard enough time scheduling/playing fresh opponents as is.