PREDICT the NATIONAL CHAMPION

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
McCray being at Florida is basically a one year rental. They dropped the bag on breh for the optics and with everyone else dipping, the money was there. Which I totally respect. Your back against the wall, gotta do what you gotta do

No chance in hell he stays after Napier is fired 5 games in though

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Hope it translates on the field. Streets dying for Miami to be back fr fr
First back to back class with multiple 5 stars since like '05 and first back to back top 10 classes since ealy '00s.. Just stack soo much talent and see if we can outtalent enough acc teams..

vino

Superstar
Daps
How is Michigan beating OSU every yr? :mindblown:

How does Ryan Day even have that job :mindblown:

Would you fire a coach that went 11-1 and only loss is to an undefeated team in an away game? Also, what will that say to a new perspective hire? They probably would like to fire him for losing to michigan but they can’t w/ a season record like that

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Would you fire a coach that went 11-1 and only lose is to an undefeated team in an away game? Also, what will that say to a new perspective hire? They probably would like to fire him for losing to michigan but they can’t w/ a season record like that
What happened when we beat them hoes in the shoe tho? :mjgrin:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Would you fire a coach that went 11-1 and only lose is to an undefeated team in an away game? Also, what will that say to a new perspective hire? They probably would like to fire him for losing to michigan but they can’t w/ a season record like that
Yes. He continues to lose to a less talented team

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
How is Michigan beating OSU every yr? :mindblown:

How does Ryan Day even have that job :mindblown:

They get talent, but the gap has closed with areas they were notorious for plucking prime talent (Fla/texas/dmv) so they don’t get them so we honestly neck and neck, check our drafts weve sent talent to the league

Yes. He continues to lose to a less talented team

But we aren’t we may not go star for star but we have kids in the program that leave studs

They offered Ward a bag but he hasnt pulled trigger, supposedly by christmas so we will see.. They are fully committed to get a top level qb so we will see..

Mario gon let the boy cook and not stifle his growth

@Trav my nikka I hate it had to be him
:francis:

I don’t

I told y’all franks done